Videos show off bugs in iOS 7.0.3
0. phoneArena 10 Nov 2013, 12:53 posted on
While iOS 7.0.3 was sent out to repair some bugs in iOS 7.0.2, which itself was sent out to...well, you know, it seems that there are quite a few problems with the latest iOS build; a number of videos have popped up on YouTube showing off problems with iOS 7.0.3 including the inability of the lockscreen to load correctly, a bug that changes the wallpaper automatically, and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
"You're just navigating the OS wrong"
7. zekes (Posts: 229; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
ok the 1st 2 are not bugs btw and the music thing don't happen on my 6 ios 7 pad iphones and my ipod the multitasking happens sometimes and the videos are by the same guy hmmm with 1 IPHONE hmmmm
23. nestea (unregistered)
You can check more forums for those bugs, if one person filmed them all, so it means that these bugs exist and cant be replicated...
Stop being blind fanboy
24. nestea (unregistered)
You can check more forums for those bugs, if one person filmed them all, so it means that these bugs exist and can be replicated...
Stop being blind fanboy
56. JC557 (Posts: 1259; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
You sound like the people defending Apple when it was made known that their white Macbooks were prone to cracking and component failure.
82. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 755; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Why dont you juz accept the truth that there are bugs and Apple will fix them...!!!!
Stop defending Apple for no reason.. Stop being the blind fanboy..
Its juz a phone...
59. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Space Grey would be pure black because space is not grey.
9. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
They put a hardware designer in charge of the software division and people act surprised when there's more bugs than all the previous versions.
16. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
oh, wow and you must be that one person they're looking for? :/
18. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Do you have a point or just trying to deny the obvious?
19. illusionmist (Posts: 147; Member since: 29 Jan 2013)
Jony Ive is not "in charge of the software division," Craig Federighi is and always has been.
44. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
I stand corrected. He did have a major hand in the overhaul of iOS though, as part of being in charge of the Design team. It was no secret Ive hated skeuomorphism and iOS7 was a major step towards what he wanted to see for many years.
onathan-ive.htmlFirst paragraph also shows he's part of the software direction.
31. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1166; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
johnny ivy isn't a hardware designer he's a furniture d
designer that's one thing wrong
he's in charge of the design division that's 2 facts
thus your argument is invalid
and before you complain about him becoming an os designer from furniture art is art so if he can design here you can design there
15. Algys (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
46 19 33 Teleloto :D
Almost all videos made in lithuania
20. stealthd (Posts: 1067; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
I haven't encountered any of these bugs on my 5S
22. nestea (unregistered)
Really? Try youtube video upload?
26. ilia1986 (unregistered)
You know what the difference between iOS and Android is? Yes, both OSs have bugs (although imo Android far far far far less than iOS 7).
Thing is - if you got a bug on Android - you can either work around it by rooting and finding a suitable 3rd party app which does the same thing (for example - on my stock SGS3 rom the smart stay thingy wasn't working that well. I just disabled it and installed SmartStay Ex instead) - or - you can flash an entirely different rom instead!
On iOS unless you bothered with the complicated process of saving iOS 6 SHSHblobs on your PC - YOU ARE STUCK.
No OS is perfect. It's just that one OS provides you with possible solutions to it's problems while the other does not.
33. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1166; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
the fact that you claim that android has far less bugs than ios 7 shows a slight bit of ignorance
now with android you go with a complicated process to have a work around
with apple you be patient and apple will fix the bug for you or you can just jail break it and there you
No Os is perfect but one has easier ways to fix !
43. jroc74 (Posts: 5673; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
"No Os is perfect but one has easier ways to fix !"
Then claim that waiting for Apple to fix it is easier....instead of doing it yourself....or waiting for Google....
Having to jailbreak an iPhone is easier than any work arounds for Android? Many Android work arounds dont even need root. Talk about a slight bit of ignorance...
48. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Did you saw iOS 7 source code that you say it is easier to fix? I don't think so!
66. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Lol of course! The perfect solution! Lets all wait for apple to fix the bugs... in iOS 13. Which will take just 6 short years!!
You remind me of a lazy ass who is drowning in the sea and instead of grabbing a nearby life jacket - waits for the rescue team and thus dies.
79. eharris560 (Posts: 78; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
An Android rooter reminds me of an asshole that pays of an all inclusive trip. Then brings food and alcohol with him/her.
80. Sniggly (Posts: 7296; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That doesn't make any sense. I sentence you to analogy hell. It's as horrible as having a giant crab impale you on its leg-IN HELL!
81. eharris560 (Posts: 78; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
@sniggly It makes just as much sense as the analogy before mine. I can explain the meaning if you want
84. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 755; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Trolling as usual when you have nothing to say..
83. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 755; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Installing an app is as "complicated" on Android as is on iOS..
27. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
And as far as repairing all of these problems are concerned, we're sure that Apple is hard at work on iOS 7.0.4.
It will probably take until v. 7.1.4 before stability is reached, based on how things rolled with iOS v. 6.
30. stevenandrade3 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 May 2013)
these bugs have been on here since the release of iOS 7, they're not because of iOS 7.0.3
34. guest (Posts: 260; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Wait they have released 3 updates to fix these bugs and they are still there?? LOL
39. Muayyad (Posts: 220; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
It was too much for apple to finally add new features and to update their OS. They got overwhelmed.
41. jroc74 (Posts: 5673; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I guess iOS will get that "just works" label after a few more updates to fix the bugs....
46. Diezparda (Posts: 547; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
Mine has some bugs too, my cover flow works in potrait mode and it happen really often.
47. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Alan, nice choice of article picture! :D
55. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Now that's a lot of bugs.
61. gallabk (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Oct 2013)
We have to agree that no OS is perfect and Bugs are inevitable. However in my opinion, for a Company that uses Strong adjectives to advertise an OS and claims to be perfectionists in all categories should be extra careful with what they release.
70. twens (Posts: 855; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I feel people are just brained washed by the media about ios. Ask people using the LG g2, experia z1, HTC one, note 3 and note 2 if android is buggy or laggy. Android is way smoother and stable now than the media gives it credit. Well, apple is a sinking ship and the day the media turns against them is the day the company will totally fold. I guess that's why the media keeps protecting Apple. Apple is a flop and a big fail. There are phones doing extremely heavy tasks yet out performs the iPhone is fluidity and stability. My note 3 is just years ahead of this so called iPhone.
86. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 755; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
+1 to you.. Although I still believe that if bugs are removed then IPhones are as great as Android devices.
Only that I dont get several productivity options on iOS that I get on Android... Android leading the way for now...