Video takes you on a tour of HTC Sense 6
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2014, 12:39 posted on
How would you like to get a tour of HTC's Sense 6, which is set to debut with the release of the All New HTC One? A video has popped up that was recorded using an app. Thus, it was not captured directly from the new model, which is expected to be unveiled by HTC on March 25th. Along with Sense 6, the All New HTC One should be running Android 4.4.2 out of the box...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3509; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Looks beautiful! This along Sony's UI is my favourite!
44. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 158; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
I think we knew it was his opinion because he made the comment.
61. amiroo3 (Posts: 10; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
sense is bestof the rest and sooooo far better than other ui.
38. Federated (Posts: 255; Member since: 06 Mar 2010)
Agreed. Sony's UI is the closest to the stock Android. Very light and not a resource hog like touchwiz.
11. maherk (Posts: 2408; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
the Sense is on a league of its own, nothing comes close to it's sleekness. My only take on it is the app drawer, I prefer the horizontal grid, other than that, it screams perfection. As for touchwiz, I would take it any day over Sony's ui, but again, it is a matter of preference.
15. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9847; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Had Sense 3 and 3.6 back on the Sensation 4G. I didn't mind the vertical grid, it's just something that takes time getting used to.
50. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
Completly agree. Sony UI is crap. They might as well completely follow the Vanilla UI than create a slightly skinned UI that feels out of place.
Touch wiz/LG UI/Sense > Vanilla > Sony UI
63. dmakun (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
Bull! Touchwiz is better than sense for me, you just need to look at the available options from the call/contact & SMS apps to see the senselessness of HTC sense. I'm not a freak for aesthetics alone and that's why even though I accept that HTC makes better looking devices and user interfaces, it trails Samsung in overall user experience and versatility.
3. akki20892 (Posts: 3795; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Fresh, clean, clear, fast, fluid, and smooth. I like new option "theme". Keep up good work HTC.
20. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3509; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yes. The ability to like other than Samsung
23. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9847; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Oh yeah? Is that why I have an iPad Mini 2 and not a Tab 8.4 Pro? Is that why the next device I'm getting is the New HTC One?
You rehash the same exact comments over and over again thirsty for green thumbs. Please do not reply to me if you don't have anything intelligent to say. Bye Felicia!
42. darkkjedii (Posts: 15593; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude you got me over here dying. LMAOOOOO Craig and Smokey...bye Felicia. That movie is a classic. +1 bruh lol. They just don't realize people like you, and I like the diversity of tech. Even if Samsung is your favorite, which I'm not sure of, it doesn't mean you dislike everything else. I myself, Sammy, Apple, HTC, iOS, wp8, and android. LMAOOOOO bye Felicia.
25. THE_Hulk (Posts: 55; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
If I could give you 10 thumbs up at a time, I would... xD xD dialogue of the year man
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Cyanogenmod>all. I'm addicted to it.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9847; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nah. I like Sense and Touchwiz a lot better than Vanilla.
8. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Cyanogenmod is no vanilla but can be mistakened. It has 10x more functionality than vanilla and 10x beautiful than touchwiz. It Native theming support, fast optimized UX, better battery life, trebutchet launcher, all root advantages, better security and privacy settings than stock.
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9847; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Everything you just listed is a pro for being rooted and isn't exclusive to CMxx.
19. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You get an all in one package with cm. And cm functionality doesnt end till what i mentioned. Btw idk why you tend to always disagree with me whether i'm positive or negative.
10. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
You can use ThemeChooser to make it look like TouchWiz or Sense, but IMO ParanoidAndroid>all.
55. Lauticol (Posts: 256; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
The theme can look alike, but it won't be as polished as the original.
I tried a lot of ROMs in my One (CM, MIUI, GPe) but I always come back to Sense
35. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
sense is the best ui
and htc make super quality phone,s
13. maherk (Posts: 2408; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
if someone can port the touchwiz camera app, I ll flash my note 3 to cm build immediately.
24. maherk (Posts: 2408; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
it is not possible, I looked for it when I had the S4 and requested it, but was told that is almost impossible.
12. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
I bet the HD2 will be running Sense 6 sooner than One 2014.
18. Carlitos (Posts: 410; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I like it! Looks nice and sleek. I like both sense and touchwiz. Specially the new touchwiz on the s5. It looks a lot better and much less bloated. With the minimalist design.
In my opinion Sense=touchwiz> Sony UI> LG UI> stock Android
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9847; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Sense/Touchwiz > Vanilla > Timescape UI > LG's UI
30. Dude2014 (Posts: 318; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
True i have LG G2 and its UI is the worst I've ever used. They should make their own new UI rather than copying Samsung's UI.
64. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Agreed. It's like they are showing samsung a proof of concept for some better touchwiz, rather than making their ui unique.
But touchwiz is quite good, and better than other OEM's ui, in a league of its own(Just my opinion).
26. papss (unregistered)
I don't much mind touchwiz but I prefer LG UI to most android skins. I think vanilla looks by far the worst though.
27. Leonis (Posts: 338; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
I'm not very impressed. But will look more into this on the actual phone. Thank god for the launchers which I will use anyway.
28. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 248; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
HTC are great you see sens 6 make all other Phone a joke
Only HTC one 2014
29. Dude2014 (Posts: 318; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Did anyone notice there's Beats Audio in user settings? I thought HTC already ended their partnership with Beats and plus there's no Beats logo on the back of all leaked new HTC One pictures.
41. datphoneguy (Posts: 145; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
This is Sense 6 on an original HTC One which has Beats audio.
56. Lauticol (Posts: 256; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Because it's not the original WhatsApp, it's WhatsApp+ (a client with more customization)
65. Ishmeet (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
Unfortunately closed now. I liked it quite lot, but whatsapp team filed a DMCA and the project has been withdrawn.
36. Liveitup (Posts: 1793; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Its so hypocritical tht so many love this UI when its a complete ripoff of WP live Tiles yet thoe same people who love this bash WP, such hypocrites.
37. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9847; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If you're going to try to call people out, say their usernames.
49. maherk (Posts: 2408; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Rip off?? lol Android had widgets before your precious WP, and you could customize them. Plus the fact that blinkfeed and my magazine look more like flipboard.
54. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Sense it nothing like WP. Beside BlinkFeed which is a home screen replacement it like any other android
40. imkyle (Posts: 1051; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
and the video is deleted. Come on people. Either keep the video up or don't upload it at all.
43. darkkjedii (Posts: 15593; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Looks nice, HTC is staying in the game. You can YouTube sense 6 if it's can't be viewed here.
45. satoofy (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
I do not know all the leaks that have raised almost talked to all the advantages of the machine Walsall Mma will make the presentation of the new things in the device
46. satoofy (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
How is it my friends, I am new on the site Is Welcome؟
47. chaitanyav4uhone (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
ohhh i missed the video, it has been removed does any one have mirror/clone link please provide here..
52. chaitanyav4uhone (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Mar 2014)
Enjoy the video from above link, even you can download video from above link
53. Bridgep0rt (Posts: 37; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
all i did was type it into youtube.. Everyone know once its posted on the sites someone will mirror. Heres what I found.