Video shows why it's best to shop for a new smartphone at home on Black Friday
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Nov 2012, 14:57
Why fight all the traffic, the long lines, and the crowd on Black Friday when your smartphone or tablet provides you with the perfect shopping tool; you can still grab all the discounts you can handle and avoid being a part of an unruly mob...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rsiders posted on 23 Nov 2012, 15:04 1 1
I'd go a round with Mike Tyson for a T-Mobile subsidized Nokia Lumia 920. Not sure how healthy that would be for my face though.lol
14. redmd posted on 23 Nov 2012, 21:42 0 1
are those food? looks like the basic instinct took over for the basic need.
4. Birds posted on 23 Nov 2012, 15:30 4 1
1. @ 00.56 seconds, that man stuffed his hand in that woman's mouth like he wanted to trade his thumb for that damn Samsung Galaxy Proclaim...
2. IDC how cheap the samsung galaxy proclaim/precedent are....that s**t aint worth fighting over....
3. I would not be fighting over a phone if I were there...I'd be fighting because I couldn't make it to the damn bathroom. A bitch woulda got the living s**t knocked out of them...
5. aguilitas posted on 23 Nov 2012, 15:39 3 3
All I can say about this video is... if the people who filmed it would've had a Lumia 920 in their hand, it could've looked a lot less uglier
6. doody posted on 23 Nov 2012, 15:40 1 3
Doesn't surprise me, 90% of the people that shop at Walmart are trailer trash.
7. tedkord posted on 23 Nov 2012, 15:47 8 2
I don't know why no one's thought of this before.
Step 1) Advertise a product like this at a ridiculous price on Black Friday.
Step 2) Open the doors on time and let the herd fight it's way in.
Step 3) Lock and bolt the doors behind them.
Step 4) Set the store on fire.
Step 5) Bask in the glow of a world where the average I.Q. suddenly rose 25 points.
10. tedkord posted on 23 Nov 2012, 16:37 5 2
C'mon, you know anyone who behaves like that is a certified sped, and the world would be a better place without them.
15. Schuler2828 posted on 23 Nov 2012, 22:25 1 1
8. Rydsmith posted on 23 Nov 2012, 15:47 4 4
Obviously not recorded on a Lumia 920 =P.
But jesus most of those phones aren't good and are honestly not worth even that low price for that piss poor carrier.
11. GeekMovement posted on 23 Nov 2012, 17:29 4 1
They look like homeless people fighting over a bread crumb seriously they look really stupid.
12. phil2n posted on 23 Nov 2012, 18:38 1 2
whats the title of this movie? hope not related to i ...
20. srkirby posted on 24 Nov 2012, 10:58 0 0
That phone they were fighting over was in a Straight Talk box, and the only Straight Talk phone that I could find that was on sale was the LG Optimus Logic for $39.99, a $50 savings on the phone. I will just about bet that 90% of these phones get returned this weekend. I looked in circulars and online. I could not believe that people would act like that over a cheap, old phone.
21. MelvinPainter posted on 24 Nov 2012, 11:05 0 0
These are just your average obama voters who are out spending their welfare checks.
24. Sniggly posted on 27 Nov 2012, 00:50 0 0
Georgia went for Romney, you unbelievable jackass.
25. Sniggly posted on 27 Nov 2012, 00:54 0 0
Oh, and Colquitt County, where Moultrie is, went way more for Romney than the state did.
23. belovedson posted on 24 Nov 2012, 14:02 0 0
the actions by some of these stores is completely irresponsible. all they have to do is have employees hand one item at a time as soon as people come in