Video shows what it's like to use Google Glass
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2013, 14:55 posted on
Dan McLaughlin is one of our favorite early adopters of Google Glass. Dan was one of the first to post an unboxing video of Glass, albeit a somewhat shaky video. And now, Dan is giving us a look inside Glass, so we can get a bit of an idea of what it will be like to use the device. Dan hooked up his Glass to a screencasting program, and gives us a walkthrough of the UI and the voice commands in a couple of videos...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Too bad he had to do that in a dark room.
2. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
i'm sorry, is this a cell phone? I'm confused
5. ricco (Posts: 18; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
No, this is not. Somehow Dan got image from glass (what is seen in glases) to be seen on this cell phone.
Take a look at 0:08 around. You will see a reflection of him wearing actual thing in the right side of cell phone screen :)
3. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Does anyone really think this is going to catch on? Or is it just me who thinks this is a fail?
8. lyndon420 (Posts: 3254; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
It will catch on, but maybe not immediately. The price needs to come down to more human levels.
6. valapsp (Posts: 541; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
hope the consumer version is not all that BLACK ONLY.
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Consumer release date please google.
9. Daftama (Posts: 609; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Ok glass? ?? S voice google voice hmmm anything better
10. N5110 (Posts: 13; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
In just a few years. Chinese companies will have the same thing on the market.