Video shows the downside of smartphone use
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2013, 10:44 posted on
Smartphones have changed the way people interact with each other and with the world. Not only are people always in touch wherever they go, having a smartphone also means being connected to events or your favorite media content. And we haven't even touched on the business aspects of owning such a device. But when you find yourself lying in bed with your significant other and your looking at your handset, well perhaps the phone becomes an intrusion at that point...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. amats69 (Posts: 827; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
LOL so true...the cake part is the best.hahaha
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1927; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Maybe she has one. She's probably just not a slave to it like everyone else.
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 1396; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
She doesn't have an iPhone or a Sammy phone, she's clever and got a lumia
9. Reality_Check (Posts: 220; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
That comment made no sense !! Lumias are anti-addiction smartphones? Or were you trying to say something else?
13. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 183; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I admit I was like this dude - my wife hated how much time I spent on my GS4, when I realised how addicted to it I was I got rid of it - and replaced it with a budget Lumia which isn't as fun to use, and because of this I'm less inclined to use it :)
14. Sauce (Posts: 1054; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Which is why she isn't using it ! x'D
(Just a joke people, don't get all defensive and ape sh*t on me)
15. Finalflash (Posts: 1119; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
The thing that changed that behavior for me was the notification LED. Knowing what the notification is just by the color of the LED lets me know if its important or not. Don't have to constantly check the phone to see what made it vibrate.
8. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
All I saw was that she is entirely too hot to be with that zero
10. jroc74 (Posts: 3959; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I never do this with my smartphone. And one time at a business lunch I noticed this with a few ppl, I just shook my head.
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Fortunately I'm none of these. As much of a smartphone tech nerd I am, I always try to consider the people around me first.
12. mariosraptor (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
She needs a real Man with a capital D...
16. LindaC (Posts: 10; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
I think becasue his smartphone does not have a tattoo display
17. wizzardtech (Posts: 59; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
so true. people just dont notice but its whats happening around them. people in third world are so blessed that they wont go thru this and contented using there nokia's