Video shows realistic mock-up of Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2012, 14:29 posted on
A video out of IFA in Berlin claimed to capture a fully assembled Apple iPhone 5, but a check of the identification numbers on the back of the device shows that this is a well designed mock-up of the next iteration of the Apple iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Do you see the innovation in those rounded corners?
9. hamoon (Posts: 15; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
18. aaronkatrini (Posts: 241; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
yes, but everything designed by apple engeniers!
20. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
... Or is it? *insert dramatic music here*
27. picka_vi_materina (Posts: 174; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
How is it designed by Apple engineers? All those parts are designed and built by other companies. Apple only decides what goes in and designs the box and OS. That's it, there is not even one Apple internal.
34. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Apple usually has a big part in a lot of the parts that go in them. Yes they are ultimly designed by other company's but apple well atliest it's true when jobs was around would accept or reject design of parts and also helped design how they would look and opperate
71. monkeytown (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
oh, just the box and OS.
lol u certainly know that the OS is what makes apple ?
29. redsox420 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Its Engineers .. And if thats the best these supposedly best engineers can make, then Apple is in MAJOR trouble. No wonder all the litigation around the world.
52. MeoCao (unregistered)
...and American iPhone worshipers? (mostly) LOL
65. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
All NOT made by apple.. except the processor..
don't apple get bored by all its product name? i i i i i i i i ... next? what? the iCar?!
74. ObjectivismFTW (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Processor made by Samsung .. Exynos 4 Quad 0_o
60. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
apple is going to sue itself design is same :D
67. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
NOPE All I'm going to see is this guy going to get his house raided by the FAKE APPLE POLICE. and soon Apple will say NO ONE CAN'T have a 4" screen. still looks like the same ol P.O.S. iPhone
70. monkeytown (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
why should the game leader change something on his winning concept?
73. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Same ol bait used to lure the same ol fish/sheep.
2. vodinets (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Its getting old to hear android fans saying crap about upcoming IPhone 5. Can we just wait with comments until the device comes out in couple of weeks.
6. tedkord (Posts: 11924; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Not nearly as old as hearing Apple claim to have invented everything the modern mobile phone is, like basic geometric shapes, grids of icons, centered touchscreen, etc...
13. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
go protest in front of an apple store or get over it…
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
He has right to comment so use your own advice, stop crying and get over it...
26. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
oh okay so i dont have the right to comment then?
I dont want start this comment war, but the basic point is that we all have heard how apple is horrible in every single article… we get it..
36. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
The difference is your trolling if your comments are nothing more than name calling and are not a counter opinion. A good comment would be to say (I don't agree that what I am about to say is right but I am just giving a example) aple has the right to defend there pattents and even though your right they did not invent thos claims they were the only company to apply for and get a pattent for those ideas. Even though the pattents are to me bullsh** pattents they do have them and have the right and should protect them.
45. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
crying about others crying about crying.
lol. so much hostility over, what... a MOCK iPhone lol
23. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I would but it might hurt my chances of working there.
24. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Infiltration into enemy ranks? (bandit)
57. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
silly patents or not i hear its a great place to work and they make prettty great computers.
15. hamoon (Posts: 15; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
May be you can wait 1 year for a icrap!
don't say we just wait! you just wait