Video shows off "Smart Actions" for Motorola DROID RAZR
0. phoneArena 10 Nov 2011, 19:15 posted on
Motorola's Smart Actions allows you to set your handset to do certain things under certain conditions; the GPS on the phone lets the device know where you are so that you can turn the sound lower at a certain location or even send a text when you reach a preset destination...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Since I think this is on topic I'll leave this here
2. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
I'd like to see how it actually fairs in real life situations.
4. Firedrops (Posts: 249; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Amazing. Have to admit, I really, really overestimated the Galaxy Nexus/underestimated the Droid Razr weeks/months ago.
5. xiobnb (Posts: 74; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
they need to patent it otherwise you know who will come and steal and then sue them
6. PhoneCritic (Posts: 633; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
No worries Moto been at this Game for a while and always patent whatever tech or code they invent. The Razr seems like a very good phone. Seems all it needs now is ICS and it will give the Nexus a run for its money. I would hope that a version for T-moble and AT&T wil also be release- because in todays world in order to have a successful device you have to release on at least two or more carriers.
Best to you Moto it looks like you have a winner here.