Video shows off Samsung Galaxy S III gestures
0. phoneArena 11 May 2012, 20:31 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III had a pretty impressive unveiling last week, and showed off quite a number of pretty nice features. It also showed off a few less than impressive features, but so it goes. Now, we're getting...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
32. jabberwocky (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
Nope, just practical.
Next, they will develop a gesture that replaces the power button for turning the device on:
Instead of the awkward button pressing with your thumb, you'll simply have to hold the device in your right hand, and then perform a series of eleven distinct kung-fu moves from a Chuck Norris movie to turn the device on.
15. anthony60415 (Posts: 15; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Can anyone tell me which is better? The Exynos 4210 or the qualcomm snapdragon3 MSM8660 ?
25. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the 4210 is leagues ahead of a crappy S3. the S3 is a horrible chip.
The 4212 is way ahead of the S4, though the S4 is a much better chip than the S3.
I would take a 4210 over an S4 as well, as even though the CPU is marginally slower, it comes with a much stronger GPU for gaming and such.
18. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
this phone is the doper the dope.hahahahaha
19. Daca01 (Posts: 10; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
From the video abouve the 3 gesture work't just fine.