Video shows how the Sony Xperia Z gets assembled in under 5 minutes
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jan 2013, 12:22
Sony has released a video that shows three guys assembvling various Sony products, including the much talked about Sony Xperia Z in less than five minutes; the handset captured the most attention during the recent CES thanks to its sleek design and the waterproofing thast enabled the unit to get dunked in a bowl of water and continue operating...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. chaoticrazor posted on 17 Jan 2013, 12:31 10 5
wrong, every phone manufacture has its strong points and weak points
no company or device is perfect
13. chaoticrazor posted on 17 Jan 2013, 18:23 4 1
nope they didnt as nothing is perfect
5. PhoneArenaUser posted on 17 Jan 2013, 12:33 10 2
I think that at the moment Sony Xperia Z and ZL are two best Android smartphones.
2. PhoneArenaUser posted on 17 Jan 2013, 12:31 0 2
Sad that we couldn't see how display is integrated, if Sony Xperia Z display is glued to the frame like Samsung Galaxy Note 2 display, then it will be pretty hard to replace it.
8. zig8100 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 12:58 5 2
A lot of them glue it now. Its one of the ways they make it thinner.
9. PhoneArenaUser posted on 17 Jan 2013, 13:02 1 3
Anyway we still don't know if it is glued, I was just making an assumption.
11. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 17 Jan 2013, 15:05 2 1
Well, it is necessary for them to be glued if you want a "zero gap" display, which has its advantages. Like better sunlight visibility by making the gap between the screen and glass smaller, and a printed on glass effect!
12. PhoneArenaUser posted on 17 Jan 2013, 16:25 1 0
You don't understand what I want to say. You are talking about display's construction while I'm talking about how display is integrated in to the phones frame.
In other words you are talking about display's layers while I'm talking about how display is integrated into phone's frame.;)
10. android78 (unregistered) posted on 17 Jan 2013, 14:03 7 0
Great video, now how about showing us how fast you can get those sony xperia Z & ZL out to carriers and retailers across the world for consumers to purchase sony?