Video shows how Nokia Lumia 620 can handle loud noises while capturing video
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2013, 16:46 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 620 might not be the the flagship Lumia model, but it does do some thing well, such as recording loud volume noises while capturing video, as you can see from the video that Nokia produced on the subject; the video compares this ability to handle loud noises with some of the Nokia Lumia 620's competition in the smartphone world, although they were left unnamed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rustyimtiaz (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I got ear cancer after watching the video!!!
2. rustyimtiaz (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
Guys before watching this video PLZ REDUCE ur headphones volume!!!
4. krimHD (Posts: 106; Member since: 23 May 2012)
what a powerful mid range phone..up lumia up nokia
5. StreetNerd (Posts: 699; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Its a low entry phone. Mid range are 720 and 820
8. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4828; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh, what a powerful low entry phone....nokia lumia up up and away!
7. N-fanboy (Posts: 477; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
This is nokia! Cares about its customers no matter which class they to. builds excellent every thing. Try comparing this to samsung or any other company's entry level phone.
11. EasycapExpertti (Posts: 15; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Nokia Lumia 620 is no doubt the world's best quality/price gig recording smartphone, because it has inside the same kind of HAAC (High Amplitude Audio Capture) microphones as like Nokia 808 PureView & Nokia Lumia 920/822/820/810/720 so the recorded audio is distortion free also at the loudest music performances and it can record also very low bass sound vs its rivals as like iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3/Note 2 has nonHAAC mics and so the recorded audio at music concert recordings is mostly distorted and they can't capture low bass sound.
12. skinny95black (Posts: 83; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
I am so getting this phone cheep powerful changeable covers and a good camera