Video shows Guy Kawasaki unboxing his customized Motorola Moto X
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 23:32 posted on
Motorola advisor Guy Kawasaki has been passing off information about the Motorola Moto X almost from the beginning; who could forget his hint about the customizable aspects of the device with the posting of a Porsche Exclusive on his Google+ page? Then, in late July, Kawasaki posted some pictures from what appears to be a party held on the Motorola campus. One of the pictures showed a lucky gentleman holding a green Moto X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Gawain (Posts: 420; Member since: 15 Apr 2010)
Let me Google that for you:http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+is+gu
As for the colors, that is clearly a yellow back on the device with a white front and couple black accents. ;-)
5. takeja (Posts: 35; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
a guy who switched from outdated iPhone to a superior Android :)
10. monkeytown (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
and then he only got a moto x ;(
7. felisberto (Posts: 33; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I think is guy who invented the kawasaki.com/Home/Home.aspx.
4. deacz (Posts: 162; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
those yard tables need some serious work. way to look trashy
6. takeja (Posts: 35; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
Without Google edition......don't know......this will not succeed much
Google should take care about outside of US more......US is full of misinformed Apple fans :(
8. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
That's why they're doing it. I've seen several news stories on this thing and it's all good press. America probably accounts for a decent amount of apples 14% worldwide market share, Google needs alot of focus here.
9. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Doubt it would need a Google Edition since Motorola barely uses any sort of skin over default Android. Just look at Motorola's skins since the Droid X landed, they are barely noticeable it just adds a few things to tie up loose ends but they don't do like HTC with Sense nor Samsung with Touchwiz. Moto X is damn near Vanilla Android with a few slight additions and those additions will soon be so a part of Android that Motorola will just deliver Android in it's closest to pure form.
I suspect that Motorola will be the first to land with a device with user choice boot, Motorola's version of android and Vanilla android.
11. 7Upside (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Jul 2013)
U dont know GUY? He is a motoracer.ahaah!!..watch him at the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH on youtube..bye