Video shows BlackBerry Z10 with Chinese handwriting recognition in BBM
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 09:54 posted on
An official BlackBerry video reveals that the all-touch BlackBerry Z10 offers Chinese handwriting recognition in BBM which leaves open the possibility that the feature will be made available for other languages; while this might be a cool feature for BlackBerry users, we remember the LG Dare offering a similar feature back in 2008...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Good news! I'm glad to hear that BB Z10 has this feature too!
Keep it up, BB! :)
2. andygallo (Posts: 39; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Really good to see BB is trying to embrace the touch screen after being a keyboard oriented design for so long.
Definitely not a new thing tho, I'm pretty sure iOS has had this feature for a few years now. Go keyboard and Swype for Android had plugins for a couple of years as well. Hopefully the stock Android keyboard will eventually do the same (if it hasn't already, still on ICS myself).
3. Johnnokia (Posts: 867; Member since: 27 May 2012)
I bought Z10 since 3 weeks. It is beautiful, but not wooow.
I'm still seeing a very tough path ahead Blackberry. However, good luck BB.
4. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
The software is great, but hardware is not as wowy like that of 920.
5. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
alskdjha;lkdslaksjf = Chinese translation for blackberry is trash