Video shows Apple iPhone 5C shells in five delicious colors
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2013, 00:05 posted on
A video posted Friday on YouTube shows the five color shells that we should see on the budget priced Apple iPhone 5C; in fact, on the video, we learn that the "5C" moniker for the phone comes from the number of different color options that will be available for the device including a pinkish looking red, blue, white, yellow and green...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. quyenqchau0813 (Posts: 78; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
At least it's not glossy
21. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Well , it's glossy. But at least Apple "made it right", again. "Premium" , and as Alan say: "DELICIOUS"
6. harigrg33 (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 May 2013)
Nokia asha has got better design then this iphn-crap
23. lalalaman (Posts: 221; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Well lumia are far more better than that colors
8. Commentator (Posts: 2096; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Thanks PA, I was wondering when you'd report another iPhone-color story! You really know your readership well! =)
9. volcano (Posts: 221; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
so now apple follow nokia lumia style ............
now you know the difference between nokia and apple
24. lalalaman (Posts: 221; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
But they failed....b4 launch
Lumia colors are far more better looking even when they are glossy
27. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5480; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Next thing we know Apple will patent colors.
10. tedkord (Posts: 3793; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Apple copied features from Android for it's next OS, it copied the flatness from WP, now they're copying the exterior look of Nokia phones. But if someone rounds a corner, it's lawsuit time.
13. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 536; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
But Unlike Lumia's this so called iPhone 5C kinda look unattractive, they should have stick with iPhone 4/5 design language which looks pretty attractive in my eyes.
16. 1701nino (Posts: 206; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Whats the problem with you Guys,if you don't like apple don't read the f*****g article!I for one like apple and android at the same time.I have an ipad and a nexus 4, best of both worlds.And i would like to purchase the next cheap iPhone for my wife, so i am very curious what are the specs.APPLE STARTED THE SMARTPHONE REVOLUTION THATS WHY IT DESERVES TO HAVE AT LEAST 10 ARTICLES A DAY ON PHONEARENA.DEAL WITH IT!
19. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
We don't read "the f*****g article".
We are just fed up, of this hundreds BS headlines.
25. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
they are right! they don't read the article, coz haters go straight to the comment box! anyways those iphones would be a nice backup for my xperia z. admit it or not, the best games and apps always comes in ios first. and as a person who don't use credit cards, itunes card are best way to purchase apps. google play also has a redeem card, it's just that i don't live in the US.
18. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Alan F...; "delicious colors" .
PA and all other iMedia, please stop flooding with this iDelicious , and iGold BS .
We feel nauseous.
And you look so pathetic . You really underestimate the ppl's intelligence and patience.
22. Andrewtst (Posts: 242; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Everyone know the C does't stand for Cheap.
But it still look cheap.
26. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5480; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Iphonearena love plasticky iPhone's that's not a iPhone
28. DFranch (Posts: 120; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I remember when people used to speculate for months about what new options would be on the next iphone. Now the iphone is so stagnant, that all people have to talk about is what new colors will be available. What happened to ingenuity at Apple?
30. 777light777 (Posts: 24; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
"Introducing the Apple iPhone 5C!" = iPhone 5.....Cheap, China, Crap.....puke.
"But it's only like $500-600 ;)" = :P.....facepalm.
"It also comes in many great colors!" = XS.....dies.
31. pkiran1996 (Posts: 160; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Sorry but glossy just makes it look cheap and disgusting. I'd prefer a matte / rubber-esque finish.
32. SIGPRO (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
5C (Cheap) will not be cheap. And the colors are just a copy of Nokia.
5C will fail
33. pookiewood (Posts: 469; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Windows Phone user with no issues with the Apple articles. I'd like to see Windows Phone mentioned more like the do now in the Apps of the month articles but its all good as Nokia gets a lot of coverage here. What I can't stand is the free publicity Apple gets in the news and how they make Steve Jobs appear to be a god. Case in point is the Jobs movie (free publicity for Apple) that rewrites history from a fans biased of view.