Video reveals mystery Nokia handset
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2013, 03:54 posted on
A video promoting the Nokia Lumia 920 for carrier KPN also reveals a mysterious yellow handset about 6 seconds into the video and although the device resembles the Nokia Lumia 822 for Verizon, it has a bump on top of the phone to accommodate the phone jack which is not seen on the model; perhaps this is the new high end Nokia Lumia model that is rumored to be coming to Verizon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. luabin (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
its lumia 920!!!.dont get me wrong.im really not soup
5. SIGPRO (Posts: 546; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Watch closer the first time it's not a 920, the second time when she holds it it is a 920 like Lumia.
20. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i want a nokia android, even a single device like n9..
2. SIGPRO (Posts: 546; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
This is a Dutch comercial for a carrier named KPN, i don't think i'ts a mystery handset! But then again they only habe Lumiam 920 and 820 in stock. To me it looks like the 620!
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It's not 620 either. The black bar surrounding the camera has a long line unlike the 620 which just has it over the camera and the LED. And again the LED of 620 is situated above the sensor.... Two points to deny it's the 620...plus, the streamlined sides are different.
19. volcano (Posts: 267; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
its not Lumia 620 search for lumia 620 and check the back cover its different this one look thin and large and it has different rounding edges and the camera in the middle + the flash on right side
3. uchihakurtz (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
O Uh, rounded rectangle corners, sued in 3.. 2.. 1..
14. GhostBear (Posts: 24; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
I think he is referring to Apple Patent D504,889.
4. hawk8509 (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
The 12 second mark is clearly the Lumia 920 but the 6 second mark is not the 920. they used two different phones. As for what the phone at the 6 second mark is, I have no clue right now but it obviously comes in different colors and Nokia might bring it or something like it to Mobile World Congress. At least I hope they do. This commercial as a whole could be a teaser hidden inside of an average ad.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3048; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Almost...but the phone jack you see, is situated on the right while in the 822, it is on the far left from the back.
13. GJanee (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
i'm guessing the 822 as well (despite the different location of the headphone jack. maybe it's a dummy/prototype of the 822.
21. -box- (Posts: 3913; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Different edges and overall design. Not any current Nokia device.
12. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i want it. of course not the phone, but the GIRL :D
15. SIGPRO (Posts: 546; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Ok i found out that the phone actually is the Lumia 720!
23. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
@emadshiny... You dirty dog you. Not smart at all. I'd take both. At least if you lose one, you still have the other.
24. jameshoe (unregistered)
Lumia 920 prototype
25. nooraldeen (Posts: 48; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
I wish it's the phase3 pureview handset which has a 38MP camera and they were able to make it so thin hhh (dreams)