Video render of the Apple iPhone 5C shows off the colorful side to the budget iPhone
0. phoneArena 07 Sep 2013, 18:28 posted on
A video render of the Apple iPhone 5C reveals what the combination of colorful iPhone and iOS 7 might look like; with a plastic shell and specs expected to be shy of what the Apple iPhone 5S will offer, the iPhone 5C is expected to be offered to emerging markets as a way to grab some business from low priced Windows Phone and Android models...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Haha showing off Metallica's St. Anger on the phone. Automatic failure.
2. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
This video is just a huge misrepresentation, people who don't know too much about iPhones are going to think that people with iPhones listen to stupid music and eat iSkittles.
4. Trismegistus (Posts: 32; Member since: 21 Aug 2013)
Based on my experience, I'd say that description is apt.
17. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
not bad, haha!
padmini booms in the market, ayt?? substitute gadget for the pricy regular ones,almost 50% off but somehow same experience... many people hates apple coz many of them cant afford(fact) to have one...
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5674; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
they'll take MY money for this.
8. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1490; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
The peasants can use this connector:
Oh, my bad, they will have the oft-maligned Lightning cable in USB 3.0 flavor
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 14538; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Boring vid, beautiful phones. Loved the red one the most.
10. androiphone20 (Posts: 1611; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
this is pretty cool, people thought I was lying when I said I was in the line already
14. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Poor material, maybe. Poor OS, not at all. iOS 7 is pretty respectable. It's nothing that will make me switch to iOS, but still respectable.
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 14538; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Are you planning on trying it out Berzerk?
21. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Definitely. I'm actually planning on buying the iPad 5 or iPad mini 2 if the new Nexus 10 doesn't wow me and a lot of apps still aren't optimized for 10" Android tablets. Android is my choice for phones and small tablets, large tablets are still Apple's space though.
I really wish Motorola would make another 8" tablet though, the Xyboard 8.2 was really a great device and a perfect form factor for me, and considering a lot of Android apps are now optimized for 7" tablets, 8" isn't much of a stretch. Plus, a new Motorola 8" tablet would go great with my Droid Mini. :) Perfect tablet for me;
Motorola made, Kevlar strong
8" 1920x1200 display
Newer version of the X8 system based off of the Snapdragon 800 for the Adreno 330 to push that magnificent display effortlessly
2 GB of RAM at least
Stock-like Android 4.4 KitKat
Released around the holidays
I would drop $400-500 for that instantly. Maybe more for extra storage.
16. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
more phones, more apps!!! $350 is fair enuf...
18. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Can we all agree that 5 inches should be close to the standard for all phones. I like IOS and Iphones, but they are just too small for me now.