Video promo for the LG G Flex calls the phone a mobile IMAX theater; images show off accessories
0. phoneArena 10 Nov 2013, 23:06 posted on
A promotional video for the LG G Flex has been spotted in Korea, LG's home country. The curved smartphone is scheduled to be released in the country on Tuesday. The video shows off the curved 6 inch screen from almost every angle you can imagine. Unlike the Samsung Galaxy Round, which curves in on the sides, the LG G Flex curves in from the top and bottom of the screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Well, even though it's not actually flexible, it is virtually unbreakable. Unless someone decides to shoot it with a sniper rifle like they did with the iPad Air...
It's a good thing they added OTG as well, don't see many phones around these days with that feature.
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
2. LiyanaBG (Posts: 377; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
noting against LG. with all honesty i don't see this phone gaining popularity LG should have skipped this phone went straight to real flexible bendable phones. this phone doesn't interest me in anyway.
4. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
This phone is just a stepping stone for future flexible phones. By selling it, they can actually get customer feedback and improve.
Don't forget the OG iPhone didn't even have WiFi, should they have skipped that too?
7. Alan01 (Posts: 205; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
OG Apple iPhone did have Wi-Fi...OG BlackBerry Storm did not...I had both.
3. xtroid2k (Posts: 463; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I like this phone. Reminds of the old flip phones. Also this phone contours to the face.
5. R-vjn (Posts: 165; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
much better that the Galaxy Round, which I would say is just horrible.
12. mturby (unregistered)
yeah, somebody should try and flex the round and see if its real flexible as samsung says it is.
8. AJtheAndroid (Posts: 29; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
If it weren't for the stupid back buttons...
14. PBXtech (Posts: 983; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Took me less than a day to get used to the G2 buttons. I'm finding when I pull my phone out to use it, my index finger is naturally right there to turn it on.
13. mturby (unregistered)
what samsung is trying to do is convince us that they are the first company making flexible phones, which is stupid cuz galaxy round is not flexible as the lg flex
10. imparanoic (Posts: 70; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
720p 6inch, mobile imax? do make me laugh, only 244ppi
15. zekes (Posts: 213; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
That battery is awesome it smokes the Galaxy round