Video preview of the Nokia N8 PR2 firmware shows it is getting there
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2011, 09:47
Things have moved with the Nokia N8 PR2 firmware from what we saw before - now at least the split-screen QWERTY is shown, along with some of the new browser. This version is probably in testing mode already, so it should hit your Nokia N8 in the next few weeks/months...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. OsirisRa posted on 25 Feb 2011, 10:12 1
If this update is released before the E7, I'll purchase one. Depending on how much the price is of course.
2. rafael.roque posted on 25 Feb 2011, 11:57 1
I love my N8 in it's current state, but improvements are always welcomed =)
Long Live Symbian OS!
10. Lucas777 posted on 01 Mar 2011, 00:45 0
what is the appeal of symbian? I just dont see it!
3. ps (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2011, 14:40 0
Osiris: E7 has been in stores 2 weeks already, in Finland tho.
4. NotAFan (unregistered) posted on 25 Feb 2011, 14:52 0
Im not a Nokia fan but N8 design is so beautiful. Colors are so strong, i mean orange phone whats not to like?
5. luis_lopez_351 posted on 25 Feb 2011, 16:42 2
N8 is a hot phone but it just needs a bigger screen at least 3.7" to support its awesome pictures and...,dont get mad, android :) symbian is ok, its simple, but i want android to take control of thee whole phone >:D
6. ronald1983 (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2011, 01:51 0
? NOKIA " where is continues auto focus in video recording" ?
7. dan_md posted on 26 Feb 2011, 07:54 1
Based on the video, here is possibe change log for this new update:
1. split screen input entry, addition of QWERTY in portrait
2. agenda view in month calendar mode
3. Redesined browser
4. improved transitions
8. ArchBB (unregistered) posted on 26 Feb 2011, 10:23 0
Hey thats not fair! What about s60v5 users? we what this update either. Earning money for E7, or may change my plan.
9. DontHateOnS60 posted on 26 Feb 2011, 17:08 0
And Nokia continues to piss me off with the way they design their UI's...