Video of iOS 7 on iPad may show faster boot time
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 17:12 posted on
We've seen some screenshots of Apple's new iOS 7 running on an iPad, and the screenshots we saw had some strange things in there like an iPad-optimized flashlight button, even though no iPads have a rear flash. Now, a new video has come out showing iOS 7 running on an iPad, but there isn't as much interesting here...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 567; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
How is that Googleberry working for you?
15. PunyPoop (Posts: 564; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Yeah a copy of android, I hope android would copy the smoothness of apple..
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Since the iPad has Google map, Google now, Google+, and YouTube apps, there's no reason to pick android tablets over the iPad now :)
7. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 641; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
I agree. I love using Android on my smartphones, but tablets? That's iOS turf still and I cannot wait to have this on my iPad4 :D looks even better on the iPad.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Looks good apple, now release the beast.
9. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Wow, a faster boot time, how revolutionary. So I guess now it just takes 4 minutes to boot instead of 5???? Well worth the upgrade.
11. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 567; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You could skip the iPad and go straight for the Nexus 7. Apparently, it lets you know when it's time to upgrade to a new Android tablet, or a good tablet, like the iPad. THAT is revolutionary. Android and Me has a great article on it.
10. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
apple ppl said they would never get a andriod but its funny with that new ios from apple thats everything that the andriod os does ......apple ppl amazed by the ios7 andriod been able to mulittask for yrs and that toggle from apple is ugly as crap
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
He said that a lot of things doesn't work on this version (iOS 7 Alpha) and that there isn't much to say. Author of video is not impressed by new iOS 7.
13. kdealltheway (Posts: 76; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
Michael, display server has restarted, not a full restart...