Video: iPhone 5 meets explosive end in microwave
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 21:27 posted on
The morbid curiosity gets the best of us sometimes and the theatrics of this microwave endeavor are no exception...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I would DEFINANTLY buy this distroyed piece of burnt carp than any other good iPhone!
9. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10549; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That hatred stems from jealousy and envy of a smartphone that works well and is so functionally designed.
11. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Err no - actually that comes from apple's immoral and uncompetitive business practices, but someone like you is probably too comfortable at looking the other way and turning a blind eye on the matter.
16. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
In other words instead of learning to how tolerate apple you just learn how to hate apple.. Some set of morals you have.
18. Aeires (unregistered)
So you're supposed to tolerate despicable traits? wow
20. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Some things just cannot be tolerated.
19. anshul0000 (unregistered)
Repeat this with nokia 3310...
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Now that was awesome! Thumbs up for this video &to comment if u think that was awesome.
5. flower99 (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
i dont wanna turn into an iMutton tho lol
10. ilia1986 (unregistered)
The proper use of an apple product. Other than flushing it in the toilet of course.
12. ojdidit84 (Posts: 454; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
That microwave has some serious battle scars...
17. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Cause any apple related news will draw alot of attention. More attention more page views. More page views more money.
15. cripton805 (Posts: 1416; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
And somebody bought this for $3001 and they dont want us to try this at home?
Hes made a total of around $3500+ in profits for these fiascos on the GS3 and IP5.
Not considering the publicity.
21. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
Just goes to show what f*cking retards apple fans are. You know it was an apple tard that bought it.