Video claims to show new iPhone chassis
This article contains unofficial information.
1. dswatson83 (Posts: 56; Member since: 13 Jan 2010)
I have never seen so many leaks for a phone in my life, especially when the manufacture tries to keep a lid on it
8. E.N. (Posts: 2323; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Neither have I, but I hope this means that the phone will be avaliable immediately after it is announced. I hoping for at most a one week wait.
2. oddmanout (Posts: 435; Member since: 22 May 2009)
yeah the more leaks i see the more i want to hope that apple just throws out something completely different. It doesn't look that nice imo... unless the iphone 4g does something groundbreaking (which is unlikely) i wouldnt get it over a 3gs. Not saying i'd actually get an iphone seeing that the evo pwns the iphone in every way... i still would like to see something different. and these videos are pointless. Who wants to see the frame of a phone. If your going to go out of your way to get and leak the iphone... at least show it fully constructed with the new os running because clearly the hardware is nothing to impress.
3. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
All the questions will be answered just a little less than a week ahead... hopefully....
4. baldilocks (Posts: 511; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
The only thing wrong with the EVO is that it's on a tiny, tiny network.
6. agentoj (Posts: 103; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
...lol tiny network? well since u can roam on verizon's network on sprint ya I guess it is a tiny network compared to AT&T.
7. sprintguy09 (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Apr 2010)
well I geuss since sprints 3g network is 10 times the size of At&ts I guess its not so tiny and versizon has agreements with sprint to roam on sprint also
10. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
This is what happens when you let foreign countries have your product. China gets a hold of it. I mean, most American flags are made in China! What have we become?