Video brings sneak peak of Apple iPad 5, compares it to previous model
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2013, 22:18 posted on
A video posted on YouTube gives a sneak peak of the structure of the Apple iPad 5, comparing the unannounced tablet with the Apple iPad 4 and the Apple iPad mini; as we've already seen from previous comparisons, the Apple iPad 5 takes many of its design cues from the Apple iPad mini including the separated volume rocker controls, the stereo speakers and the more rounded corners...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (Posts: 405; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
I still don't own a tablet. Looking forward to getting the next gen iPad. Stuck between choosing the iPad 5 or the new mini... Size vs overall portability >.<
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 1473; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I would prefer an iPad 5. Same screen in a more compact package.
2. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 433; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Looking good. I can't wait for the new iPad. The 5s is a destroyer of benchmarks in the smartphone class, so I can only imagine what the iPad 5 will do.
7. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
have we seen the iPhone beat anyone in benchmarks yet? Just asking
10. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 433; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Yes, plenty. It has the highest score in most benchmarks against the best Android phones on the planet.
11. vincelongman (Posts: 347; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
From what I've seen lots of conflicting posts, some saying the A7 is the fastest, and others saying the S800 is.
Also nearly all of the CPU benchmarks I've seen are those browser/java script ones which the Apple dominates because of Safari, which is the most optimized browser.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 7697; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah the 5 was owning geek bench, and smart bench for awhile. YouTube it bro.
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I still dont like iOS 7 on a tablet it looks weird