Video: LG wants to make sure you know how to use its G Watch
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2014, 20:27 posted on
Costing $229, LG's G Watch is currently more expensive than the other Android Wear smartwatch that's available: Samsung's Gear Live...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. bucky (Posts: 2038; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I'm honestly not hating here, but am I the only one that still doesn't see a purpose for a smart watch?
3. RohanM (Posts: 136; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
Count me in... These are just useless inovations in recent times...
4. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Purpose : To establish the manufacturers presence in the newly emerging wearable market.
5. 3rdDegree (Posts: 211; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
"Okay Google :D"
SHE HAS THE MOST ANNOYING VOICE