Video: A look at the background that led to Microsoft’s Surface TouchCover
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2012, 20:17 posted on
We are granted a view of some of the background behind the concept leading up to the 3mm thick TouchCover keyboard...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Didnt we already have a keyboard (and cover) to tabs for less than $16
2. arsenaljimenez (Posts: 155; Member since: 03 May 2012)
You're actually comparing that crappy keyboard to the surface touch cover? go to sleep.
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
As long as it works and serves same purpose how is it crappy?
5. Synack (Posts: 674; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Uh that thing is about as thick as an HTC Thunderbolt.
These guys spent all of this time, money, and effort into creating a 3mm thin touch keyboard that minimizes not only your carry-load but it makes the feel of the device a thousand times better. Not to mention it's probably more durable and a billion times cooler than that cheap ass piece of Chinese plastic.
4. Motatrola (Posts: 33; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Does Microsoft really have a following in this area?