Video: A look at the background that led to Microsoftâ€™s Surface TouchCover
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Oct 2012, 20:17
We are granted a view of some of the background behind the concept leading up to the 3mm thick TouchCover keyboard...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rusticguy posted on 23 Oct 2012, 20:28 0 0
Didnt we already have a keyboard (and cover) to tabs for less than $16
2. arsenaljimenez posted on 23 Oct 2012, 22:04 5 0
You're actually comparing that crappy keyboard to the surface touch cover? go to sleep.
3. rusticguy posted on 23 Oct 2012, 22:19 0 0
As long as it works and serves same purpose how is it crappy?
5. Synack posted on 23 Oct 2012, 23:04 5 0
Uh that thing is about as thick as an HTC Thunderbolt.
These guys spent all of this time, money, and effort into creating a 3mm thin touch keyboard that minimizes not only your carry-load but it makes the feel of the device a thousand times better. Not to mention it's probably more durable and a billion times cooler than that cheap ass piece of Chinese plastic.
4. Motatrola posted on 23 Oct 2012, 22:49 0 0
Does Microsoft really have a following in this area?