Victory is Sprint's; the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, that is
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2012, 15:48 posted on
A phone that had been leaked recently is now official as Sprint and Samsung combined to announce the mid-range Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE; the phone will be available from the nation's third largest carrier for $99.99 after a signed two-year pact...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. abdane (Posts: 481; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
for a second i thought the title said, samsung's LTE victory... :P
4. ahhxd717 (Posts: 326; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Hard to believe that dual core is now a mid range spec (well it depends on what chipset). The front of this phone reminds me of the Samsung moment, if anyone remembers that handset.
5. hosker (unregistered)
Mm...This galaxy reminds of another phone,but there are so many that i cant remember which 1 right now. ..so many names.
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
is it.....the galaxy victory 4g because thats what it is.
besides only has a air of HTC about the design, my opinion that is
6. Doakie (Posts: 1474; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Being that I have a Galaxy S 3 on T-Mobile I'm thinking of upgrading my EVO 4G(personal line) which is through Sprint to the Galaxy Victory once LTE comes to Seattle. I'm at least expecting the Victory will be a better phone than the LG Viper. LG is known to make awesome phones... :-)
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
is it a snapdragon S4?
9. shnibz (Posts: 165; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Sounds like a Gnex with a smaller screen. Not to shabby for $100