Victim pays $200 for an Apple iPad in a gas station parking lot that turns out to be a mirror
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2012, 03:49 posted on
Why would you buy an Apple iPad from someone trying to sell it to you in a gas station parking lot; Jalonta Freeman found out the hard way when she found out that the tablet she paid $200 for was really a mirror...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
102. kellkeezy (Posts: 57; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
This lady didnt know she could buy a Nexus 7 for the same price? sounds like a case of the downs to me
103. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
She didnt think "hmm, maybe I should look at it before I buy it"?
I do feel sorry for her, but people like her that are that gullible get what they deserve for their naivety.
105. 0kax0el0 (Posts: 181; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
There is a popular saying "le vendieron espejitos" (they sold him/her little mirrors), well it couldn't be better applied.
111. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Lmao serves her right, Ya thats totally normal for someone to pull up want to sell you a brand new item at 75% off and needs to do the deal very quickly cause they need to go... She deserved this, pure idiot..
112. Noteix (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Well! On Other side She has now a $200 I pad Mirror... Its unique to have I Pad Mirror...
113. cyclone (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
She was sold ounce she saw that rear face camera w/retina display.