Version 4.0 of Viber for Windows Phone now comes with enhanced push notifications that alert the user with sounds about any incoming messages. Users can also opt to hide the contents of a Live Tile notification, too.
Viber for Windows Phone has also received the useful feature to display additional information about the status of your sent messages. This means that a "Seen" status will be displayed under your message once the recipient reads it. You can also see if the given recipient is online.
Additionally, the Windows Phone version of Viber has received some improvements under the hood, too – it is claimed that the app now loads, resumes, and delivers push notifications faster than before.
Thanks to the update, Viber's Sticker Market is now also available for the WP version of Viber. Now, users can decorate their message conversations with various colorful stickers, most of which are available as free in-app downloads.
Here is the full changelog of the new version of the Viber app for Windows Phone devices:
• Download many free and paid stickers from the Sticker Market
• Get more details like when your message has been seen and when your contacts are online
• Viber notification sounds will be used for incoming push notifications
• Ability to hide notification content
• Improved resuming and loading speed and push notification delivery
Download: Viber (Windows Phone | Android | iOS | BlackBerry)
Viber 4.0 screenshots
source: @Viber via Engadget