Viber VoIP app surges to reach 140 million users, introduces fun Holiday themed update
And free is a huge word for calling, especially international. Users are definitely liking Viber as it now has expanded its user base to 140 million, and has introduced a brand new version for the Holidays.
In it, Viber brings a ton of fun smilies to better express your feeling in more than just words. Here is a list of the new features:
- Playful emoticons
- Fun stickers
- A new “Send Location” feature that allows you to share a map of any location you choose
- An enhanced messaging experience with an updated user interface
Viber new update Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
07 Mar 2014, 23:59
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Viber new update
1. jibraihimi (Posts: 530; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Now some big corporate will scramble to purchase Viber........... Instagram got 1billion $, when it only had 50million users, this thing can get way more than that............
2. aaronkatrini (Posts: 235; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Am I the only one here to first hear this Viber VoIP?
3. drcrazy91 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
unless u're sleeping in the jungle of amazon.....
4. aaronkatrini (Posts: 235; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
I've always been using apps like skype, oovoo, tango, fring, msn (live) messenger all this time.. but never heard of Viber...
guess im giving it a try :)
5. nexusalltheway (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
I love Viber. It saved me a fortune so far on international calls and texts.
7. Viber (Posts: 30; Member since: 21 Jul 2011)
This is a member of the Viber Team.
Thank you for reviewing our new update, we hope you like it as much as we do! ;)
Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.