Vertu working on a 3G Signature phone?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
good lookin phone...lemme guess....GSM??? as always..................
2. (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2008, 10:23 0 0
as always? you mean of course. gsm has a larger market share world wide.
3. (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2008, 12:05 0 0
gsm 188 countries cdma 180 countries not that much of a difference huh? and 43 GSM countries are poverty stricken countries meaning they are not markets companies are pushing on....so this is a lame exuse for devs being to lazy to produce more CDMA phones, especially because it is superior in every aspect.
6. rj04 (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2008, 12:50 0 0
CDMA- approximately 438 million users worlwide. GSM-over 2 BILLION If you had any intelligence and were a company who makes phones there is no question who you would make them for. How many amazing and feature packed phones do you see on the market that can be purchased unlocked or have it done after and be used on ATT or T-mobile in the US. Then, I go to another country, by a cheap prepaid sim while I'm there, pop it in my phone and I'm good to go. With GSM, phone makers can design a phone however they want and sell it to more than five+ times as many consumers. They don't have to wait and hope for approval like they would on the CDMA side. It's simple really.
4. (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2008, 12:12 0 0
cool phone, too bad i cant afford it :(
5. jrcrow (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2008, 12:37 0 0
umm..allI can say is ...$$$
7. (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2008, 22:38 0 0
nice looking phone wish it had a qwerty keyboard... um kinda use to it now
8. (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2008, 13:04 0 0
its so sexy like me
9. (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2008, 15:48 0 0
Nice "Galactic" look
10. Wreddg (unregistered) posted on 29 Aug 2008, 19:14 0 0
Yet CDMA has better service if you spend the greater amount of your life here in the U.S... I'm fine with Verizon, they have some phones that offer a combo GSM/CDMA anyway.
11. (unregistered) posted on 30 Aug 2008, 19:58 0 0
where is the bucks :L