Vertu Constellation Blue and Constellation Quest Blue are unveiled, look pretty
1. oldmandaddy (Posts: 64; Member since: 01 May 2010)
Nice jacket, pinto engine mean nice shell cheap phone, this is Nokia best phone. Hopefully, sell well in China and India, that's Nokia most best sell is.
10. The_Innovation (Posts: 567; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Oh give the guy a break. He's not American, at least he tried.
8. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1104; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
these phones arent that great...looks are good to have but functionality is the key and these phones dont offer much. India is the largest market for Nokia branded Vertu as India is a developing country and for the people adding a luxury phone brings to them the WOW factor...thats about it. these phones really doesn't matter to the world.
9. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
My friend there is world beyond our financial limits these phones are for special peoples, they just want something classy and different. do you really think owners of these phones chats on facebbok, inatalls your million apps and play games..
They just use these phones for normal calling and sms purposes which they provide in quality and elegance.
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1104; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
maybe you're right but then these classy people arent very smart...i mean one should know how basic tech works to use for themselves in daily lives
2. Mohtastic (Posts: 19; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Couldn't there be a phone built like this, but with a brain? an exotic sports car, is quality and a speed machine, so it serves its purpose as a vehicle but being a high end item, will there be a phone that is an exotic smartphone, that not any average joe can buy and think they know about tech, eg iPhones :-(
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
The one on the left is disturbingly similar to and older Blackberry...lol
5. android1234 (Posts: 106; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Why skim on the specs... They have a 10000% profit margin anyway, so it wouldn't cost them anything to at least make the Resolution over 300 ppi.... basically old technology crafted with great materials cost 10k.... Not worth it.... And the concierge service was a seller before smartphones, but now since smartphones could do everything for you, I find it not as appealing.
7. Seymur (unregistered)
Quest Blue looks cool
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What an ugly looking phone. Even the E71 looks much better.
13. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
this was reported a month ago!!! haha PA!!!
actually E71 looks better than this!!!
i dont know what will be the OS of these phone since its not owned by nokia now.. so its not symbian!--- maybe android? i still dont think so!
i hope meego! with beautiful phone like this needs an elegant OS and UI like MeeGo!
14. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
but it's better than BLACKBERRY
It looks like you hate ios and android
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
troll!!! why you follow me? replying to my comments?