Verizon's version of the LG Optimus Vu to be named "Intuition"
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 15:10 posted on
Handy tipsters have leaked the name and pricing of LG's upcoming 5" phablet for Verizon, and mercifully it's not another $300 device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nicholassss (Posts: 363; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I cant even tell you how unexcited I am for this. Maybe if i could get it for 199 off contract, but its just tooooooo ugly.
2. shamataa (Posts: 210; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Why would any carrier want this espically Verizon? Really verizon? i say screw this and pick up the Note 2 when it comes to stateside b/c i bet that will have more sales than that ugly and wide ass phone.
3. medicci37 (Posts: 1091; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Can't see signing a 2 year contract especially at Verizons prices) for that pos. F Vu Verizon.
7. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Then don't buy it. It really is that simple. Several other really good phones to choose from, and the upcoming 5" HTC is looking like a beast of a phone based on early benchmarks.
That said, the LG lineup does suck. The Spectrum was a total fail, and the Lucid is an entry level/first smartphone smartphone at best.
10. medicci37 (Posts: 1091; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
No sh*t. Have no idea why you think I was asking for your advice ?
11. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Well you react to it so harsh like you will wind up forced to buy the d*mn thing. Your original post is quite as worthless as any post I've seen. F Vu Verizon? Really? Not very clever honestly and quite the overreaction about a device you won't buy..........
22. medicci37 (Posts: 1091; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
No point in explaining my response to you, if you keep misunderstanding what I said. A overreaction would be to take time out of your day to respond to a statement that has nothing to do with you. Was just my opinion. Ps. Get a life :-)
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The naming of this phone seems awkward....
6. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
it does and makes you crave more for just the simple things. damn carriers.
5. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
if a wave of phablets are coming to verizon, my next device for my upgrade just might be that. It all depends though on how awesome the products are. Decisions decisions.
8. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
If the rumored HTC phablet comes to fruition, it looks to be a monster based on benchmark tests, and if it carries the rumored 5" 1080p HD display, it could get HTC back in the game.
9. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
im a little fickle in trusting htc as they failed with the thunderbolt completely. However, with the recent phones they have released they at least have brought a few things that were long over due. However, even with proper specs if it doesnt come to play, i wont consider it.
12. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I love my Rezound to be honest. Since the ICS update it has run smooth as butter. Only complaint would be battery life, and I don't know a 4G LTE phone other than the Maxx that doesn't get battery complaints.
It should come to play, as Phone Arena's own articles showed it has been smoking other phones it is being tested with by around 60%. Numbers like that I would speculate it will be Verizon's first quad core phone. Pure speculation, of course, but it could be a monster.=)
15. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
Battery life isnt that big of Deal cause you can always swith out the battery...take Note Motorola
23. medicci37 (Posts: 1091; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Why would anyone take advice from some dumb ass who bought a Rezound. lol
25. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
If you haven't owned one or don't work in the industry, you really don't have anything to say about the phone. Not to mention, you tell me to get a life, yet you post specifically to initiate a personal attack on someone you don't even know? You really should take your own advice there medicci.
13. shnibz (Posts: 182; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Yeah I don't see anyone buying this thing.....probably a waste of time.... and wide shelf space VZW
14. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
What is with Verizon always getting the crappiest phones???? Plus they already have the LG Spectrum and the LG Lucid? This looks so ugly and uninterested why not get the Galaxy Note or the new one? i would so buy that over my current phone!
16. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Still don't understand the point of phablets. Maybe as market to men that are tall and have HUGE hands, but I can't even hold it with one hand let alone text, and people look ridiculous holding it up as a phone. And I don't own a single pair of pants whose pocket would fit this thing.
20. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I agree. I'm not a small guy, but I do like a phone I can fit in my pocket without wearing ridiculously baggy pants, and I hate belt clips. To me, the sweet spot is the 4" to 4.3" size, maybe 4.5". Just my preference. For those that like the phablets, more power to ya. Another great thing about Android is the selection.=)
27. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
I know a couple guy friends that are 6'4" and 6'5".... they are the only possible guys I can think of that might benefit. They're Air Force so their pockets on their uniforms are huge anyways.
19. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
i dont understand why ppl are hating on this phone.. if u dont like it, dont get it. simple