Verizon's variant of the LG Optimus LTE II shot by photographer
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jul 2012, 01:36
A photo shows off the LG VS930 which elsewhere in the world is known as the LG Optimus LTE II; this version of the phone has a 4.7 inch screen with True HD IPS which means it uses the regular RGB matrix instead of the oft-criticized PenTile display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sportsinger75 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 01:49 3 0
With that new Optimus UI, this phone could be a real winner. But I've just gotta ask...what's going on with the horrid capacitive buttons? What are these manufacturers so afraid of?
2. Izzy_V posted on 11 Jul 2012, 02:39 1 0
If the pricing exceeds $200 I don't think LG nor Verizon are going to be making much money off of this phone. Looks nice though, perhaps it'll bring some significant competition to the beast that is the SGS3.
3. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 11 Jul 2012, 05:03 0 2
Looks like a touch screen TV remote, too boxey and sharp corners won't make it comfortable to hold. Oh and nice jab Alan about the pentile display, ill take super amoled any day.
4. rg987 posted on 11 Jul 2012, 05:51 0 1
wat a cheap look........even HTC is far far sexy than this.....bc
5. SmartPhoneStream posted on 11 Jul 2012, 10:34 0 0
Put 2 GB of Ram in that and advertise it well and it'll be a real winner