Verizon's pre-order page is live for the Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2013, 09:42 posted on
You can now head over to the Verizon web site and pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB in either black or white, with a ship date of May 30th, with 2-year contract pricing is shown as $199.99, after a $50 mail-in debit card.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6195; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Wait a minute thought the gs iv suppose too be at 199.00$ why Verizon charging the white for 249$ when they both have the same memory
15. oister85 (Posts: 394; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Becouse is white man get it over with lol (jk)
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
thats after mail in rebate($50).then its $199.00.white/black
3. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Guarantee you that is a website error. No reason to charge $50 more for a color.
4. mydi.maus (unregistered)
its not for color.geezz...
5. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
IT WONT LET ME UPGRADE!!!!!!!! AOGHAOCHIAEBCAIPEAEF
6. Avicktim (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
It is not the Color. It is the mail in rebate. We work for a third party company selling AT&T and Sprint and we are doing the same.
7. chocolaking (Posts: 430; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Is anyone getting this phone? just curios..
8. MikeG77 (Posts: 368; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
I might buy at full retail but i want the 32gb IF they offer it and i also want to see what kind of crap Verizon did to the software. Im not down with all the bloatware and the persistent Wi-Fi notification and if they screwed the pooch ill just wait for someone to crack it so i can upload a stock ROM.
9. known4theunknown (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
It's actually 199.99$ for both black and white after mail in rebate but the down side is that it does actually release on 5/30 (may 30th) ,I myself can't wait for this ,I hope they don't delay ,infact I hope they speed up the release date which we know that might now happen
14. michael2973 (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
i think whether or not they speed up the release date will have to do with how many people will pre-order the phone. my opinion.
11. mrturner1966 (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
At least Verizon is doing a $50.00 mail in rebate. Sprint is doing no such thing, just $100 off if your a new customer, no incentives for the established customers as usual.
16. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
wow crappy service in most places with sprint and they dont care how long you've been with them for lol