Verizon's new Droid ad stars Edward Norton, doesn't talk about Fight Club
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2013, 08:33 posted on
Verizon's new ad campaign focuses on the Motorola Droid making a return to the advertising world, and Edward Norton being his usual hard-boiled self...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
This was a brilliant ad, funny as hell, and Norton is one of the best actors ever.
4. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Yeah i agree. I still can't believe Marvel took the Bruce Banner role and the Hulk movies away from him after what he did with the second one.
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, from what I read Marvel pissed him off something fierce. I've never seen details of what happened, but he swore he'd never work with them again.
2. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
They are exposing the world of underground Connect 4 games and its connected black market rodent ring. Finally!
6. Metropolis75 (Posts: 41; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Lol. My first reaction was "are they playing Connect Four for a ferret?"
3. tedkord (Posts: 7219; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I really don't like Norton, he's like Nicholas Cage to me. But this was a good commercial.
5. SupermanayrB (Posts: 273; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
The Droid line is very underrated, especially this years' line up of Droids. The Maxx is a bigger Moto X with a better battery, yet it doesn't get nearly as much recognition as the Moto X.
10. kanagadeepan (Posts: 765; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
How about Droid MAXX DE buddy?? Only woody back Moto X will be better than that comparing its kevlar back, imho... But the wood one is still not available and it may cost more, imho...
9. bwhiting (Posts: 186; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
That commercial made me laugh so hard right now. I wish my Ultra had close to that but it only goes a good 27 hours at most if I can manage it well.