Verizon's gold Samsung Galaxy S5 to be released on May 31st
0. phoneArena 24 May 2014, 13:08 posted on
One of our loyal readers has just filled our inbox with gold! And he also sent us some valuable information as well. The gold comes from a picture of the Verizon branded Samsung Galaxy S5. And if you've been desiring the gold version of Sammy's flagship handset, you don't have terribly long to wait for it, either. Our tipster tells us the device will be released on May 31st...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Me officialy bought this phone last week from qatar jarir book store..
atlast it is available in gold plus 32GB .. this is what i have been waiting for.
the stock was very less in the whole country.
we can get gold colour easily but to get 32GB is pain..
as we cannot move big app data and all , espeshly with new kitkat rules i am not able to download torrents and all to memory card directly..i will never buy anything less than 32GB.32gb is must.i am very happy to get that.
i never look anything back and bought ..
it is super phoneee ! no phone can beat Galaxy S5 .
i really loved colours of the touchwiz and its keyboad is simply amazing.
though i wish it could be packed with 3GB ram but never mind instead we got such a mighty camera..thats enough!
guyss i bet you gold is the best colour option for this phone..
it really looook so beautiful in hands..
especially during sunlight it will shine like anything..
if you buy white , then people will just think you are using grand which i suppose most people dont like.
all the people who insulted it as plaster , i have nothing to say but being sorry to them !
every year some phones come with big noices like htc one x , xperia z etc but atlaast the SAMSUNG galaxy S is the winner.
this happened to this phone tooo.
the best phone anyone can get now.
nobody can beat korean giant in mobile phones..
15. pego99 (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Will this be available with 32Gig system memory on May 31st?
2. fsalto98 (Posts: 31; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Is the screen black, or white on the gold version of the s5
3. spasticpat (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
Black according to this article's pictures:
4. Michaelsalaets (Posts: 27; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
its black with gold ring around home button. back feels more like the black than the white.
5. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Thanks for the useful tip -- don't go into a Verizon store on May 31 so one can avoid all the expat chavs hungry for da buzzin goldie SammieFive.
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Can't see a damn thing with those monster Godzilla fingers in the way; dude needs to lay off the Snickers!!
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
He likely works at a Verizon store -- Snickers are his survival food :)
8. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Well, if that's the case, I'd like to know which Verizon store has hired Humpty Dumpty. And, I doubt the release is the 31st; Verzon never releases anything on a Saturday. More than likely, this golden treasure trove is set for a mad gold-rush on the 29th (June 5th - latest)!!
9. limporgyuk (Posts: 272; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
They should just put a picture of honey boo boo's mum on the back of the phone if they're going for the ugliest handset award and be done with it
14. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
ugliest handset award? best selling, most beautiful, most hyped and most wanted? #NumbersDontLie.
10. LeBrownJames (Posts: 201; Member since: 17 Mar 2014)
I'll just wait for the Gold S5 prime.
12. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
S5 prime might be limited to only korea and some other country !
instead of waiting prime go buy S5 gold.
13. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
This is the phone I'll buy on May 31st. I just can't wait anymore.
16. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 213; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Why don't they just sell the different color back cover instead selling the same crappy phone if it's going to be gold make the whole phone gold not just the back cover.