Verizon’s Windows Phone 8X by HTC finally getting Portico update?
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2013, 02:48 posted on
It has been over two months since the update started rolling out to other Windows Phone devices on other carriers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sagemda (Posts: 25; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
select a mp3 as ringtone .... cmon w8 this is a 2013 update? srsly
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Verizon loves to f**k up and delay updates
3. ChafedBanana (Posts: 361; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'm actually not surprised the WP lacked some of those features. And yes, this is Verizon we're talking about so they like to take their time testing.
4. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Updated my phone last night, nothing really to report. I never had any stability problems and you could always send SMS messages to multiple people so I'm not exactly clear what that's about. Still no group text which is infuriating. Had I known Verizon would kill that feature I would have switched to AT&T and got the 920.