Verizon's User Review feature is now live
source: Verizon Wireless
1. BeInspired (Posts: 45; Member since: 21 Apr 2009)
As you guys know, US is mix-pot country, lots of immigrants from different countries. Verizon needs to put more asian languages into phone. Immigrants go back to their native countries very often, when they are there, for example, to roam in china, customers would love to send and receive text message in chinese. Hope will see more verizon phones have more asian menu languages, not only Spanish or French, that is not enough, because asian market in usa is getting bigger and bigger.
2. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
They would probably block this comment... Razr with an actual razor FTW!!!
4. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
@BeInspired: Verizon is CDMA... Why the hell would they need to put more languages in their phones when GSM is the World Standard? CDMA is not near as World Wide of a Technology like GSM is. People will bring their CDMA Verizon Phones out of the country and realize they can't really use them all that well...
5. BeInspired (Posts: 45; Member since: 21 Apr 2009)
Thanks for remind me that verizon is using CDMA network, but hey, guess what, check out verizon's products' line, the blackberry storm and sumsung renown and saga, they are all equipped with Quad-GSM fuction. Therefore, you can use those phones even in the States, put a T-mobile or AT&T's GSM network. Of course when you travel in other countries, verizon will get you a SIM card. Anyway, even without gsm fuction, verizon is a great company, when you take phone to other coutries, it will be under roaming.
7. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Touche. Didn't think about Verizon's phones with GSM Capabilities :)
12. E.N. (Posts: 2217; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Let's put all the hundreds of languages in all the phones so everyone can be happy. I don't think it's fair that when I call Verizn I have to hear the options in English and in Spanish. I would love to hear the options in my language but that's just not going to happen.
13. BeInspired (Posts: 45; Member since: 21 Apr 2009)
I mean at least put all the most popular languages most spoken languages out.
6. Sufcc (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2008)
You mean five stars for many manufacturer defects.
9. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
ya i went through 4 voyagers, then got the storm.
11. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
actually they were all manufactorers defects. i dropped it many times and my last one had a huge gash in the screen but oh well, thats why there are two screens :-).
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
why cant someone come out of the closet and say that they keep giving me a -1.