Verizon's Samsung Omnia II to come out in July
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Jun 2009, 01:53
We have now received information, going we should expect Big Red to release the Samsung Omnia II as soon as next month…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. MikeG77 posted on 25 Jun 2009, 06:11 0 0
More like a 1st rate loser. What are we like 10 yrs old. Looks like ill have a new phone in a few weeks.
3. tshow84 posted on 25 Jun 2009, 07:35 0 0
im with you MikeG77...in a few weeks ill have the sweetest phone this side of the pacific...sick!!! oh, and who cares if your first instinct75...did your mommy give you a medal because you were?
4. jtm1208 posted on 25 Jun 2009, 08:39 0 0
looking at the leaked rebate sheet for the blackberry tour, the samsung omnia 2 was not on it. So unless they plan on selling this phone with no rebate or releasing a special rebate, I would say it wouldnt be out till august.
7. filteroff posted on 25 Jun 2009, 09:24 0 0
Man I'm due for a new phone since... hmmm... Feb 09. This might just be the phone to upgrade too. I hope it worth it.
10. behold--me posted on 25 Jun 2009, 12:11 0 0
thats a damn nice phone wow looks like the i touch cover flow and rnt u guys nice.....aww is someone having a bad day? so what u tryin to dis instinct75 what do u want a cookie??? congratulatios no one cares
5. ascoolasu posted on 25 Jun 2009, 08:43 0 0
I am up for an upgrade come October and it definitely looks like I will be sporting a new Omnia. Score!!
6. bigfanboyred posted on 25 Jun 2009, 09:17 0 0
nah... going with the tour. i had the omnia, didnt like it. more because on wm 6.1. hope this is sporting a newer os.
13. vaan144 posted on 25 Jun 2009, 19:31 0 0
the omnia comes with wm 6.1, but it is upgradable to wm 6.5, if this changes anything.
8. vzw fanman posted on 25 Jun 2009, 09:41 0 0
blackberry storm all the way :-)...or until i actually use it up close.
9. secondcor517 posted on 25 Jun 2009, 10:29 0 0
i'm calling shenanigans! no way it's coming out this quick. the phone was just announced by the oem and it's not on the rebate form.
11. remixfa posted on 25 Jun 2009, 17:13 0 0
its still winmo 6.1 no way in heck. no thanks. i had the omnia, i have a storm. BB all the way. you can make winmo as flashy you want, it doesnt hide how clunky and unreliable it is. no thanks no way no how.
12. chupum posted on 25 Jun 2009, 18:54 0 0
Didn't some article on one of these forums report that this phone would come with WM 6.1 but then be upgradeable to WM 6.5?
14. secondcor517 posted on 27 Jun 2009, 10:28 0 0
f/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReporcalledFromFrame=N&application_id=757756&fcc_id=%27A3LSCHI920' t.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTim eout=500&