Verizon's Samsung Omnia II to come out in July
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2009, 01:53 posted on
We have now received information, going we should expect Big Red to release the Samsung Omnia II as soon as next month…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. MikeG77 (Posts: 366; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
More like a 1st rate loser. What are we like 10 yrs old. Looks like ill have a new phone in a few weeks.
3. tshow84 (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
im with you MikeG77...in a few weeks ill have the sweetest phone this side of the pacific...sick!!! oh, and who cares if your first instinct75...did your mommy give you a medal because you were?
4. jtm1208 (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Jun 2009)
looking at the leaked rebate sheet for the blackberry tour, the samsung omnia 2 was not on it. So unless they plan on selling this phone with no rebate or releasing a special rebate, I would say it wouldnt be out till august.
7. filteroff (Posts: 34; Member since: 18 Feb 2009)
Man I'm due for a new phone since... hmmm... Feb 09. This might just be the phone to upgrade too. I hope it worth it.
10. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
thats a damn nice phone wow looks like the i touch cover flow and rnt u guys nice.....aww is someone having a bad day? so what u tryin to dis instinct75 what do u want a cookie??? congratulatios no one cares
5. ascoolasu (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Jun 2009)
I am up for an upgrade come October and it definitely looks like I will be sporting a new Omnia. Score!!
6. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
nah... going with the tour. i had the omnia, didnt like it. more because on wm 6.1. hope this is sporting a newer os.
13. vaan144 (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Jun 2009)
the omnia comes with wm 6.1, but it is upgradable to wm 6.5, if this changes anything.
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
blackberry storm all the way :-)...or until i actually use it up close.
9. secondcor517 (Posts: 94; Member since: 06 Oct 2008)
i'm calling shenanigans! no way it's coming out this quick. the phone was just announced by the oem and it's not on the rebate form.
11. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its still winmo 6.1 no way in heck. no thanks. i had the omnia, i have a storm. BB all the way. you can make winmo as flashy you want, it doesnt hide how clunky and unreliable it is. no thanks no way no how.
12. chupum (Posts: 115; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Didn't some article on one of these forums report that this phone would come with WM 6.1 but then be upgradeable to WM 6.5?
14. secondcor517 (Posts: 94; Member since: 06 Oct 2008)
f/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReporcalledFromFrame=N&application_id=757756&fcc_id=%27A3LSCHI920' t.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTim eout=500&