Samsung Omnia II Preliminary Specifications (CDMA)
Thanks to our anonymous tipster!
This article contains unofficial information.
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
2. MikeG77 (Posts: 401; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
More like a 1st rate loser. What are we like 10 yrs old. Looks like ill have a new phone in a few weeks.
3. tshow84 (Posts: 65; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
im with you MikeG77...in a few weeks ill have the sweetest phone this side of the pacific...sick!!! oh, and who cares if your first instinct75...did your mommy give you a medal because you were?
4. jtm1208 (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Jun 2009)
looking at the leaked rebate sheet for the blackberry tour, the samsung omnia 2 was not on it. So unless they plan on selling this phone with no rebate or releasing a special rebate, I would say it wouldnt be out till august.
7. filteroff (Posts: 34; Member since: 18 Feb 2009)
Man I'm due for a new phone since... hmmm... Feb 09. This might just be the phone to upgrade too. I hope it worth it.
10. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
thats a damn nice phone wow looks like the i touch cover flow and rnt u guys nice.....aww is someone having a bad day? so what u tryin to dis instinct75 what do u want a cookie??? congratulatios no one cares
5. ascoolasu (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Jun 2009)
I am up for an upgrade come October and it definitely looks like I will be sporting a new Omnia. Score!!
6. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
nah... going with the tour. i had the omnia, didnt like it. more because on wm 6.1. hope this is sporting a newer os.
13. vaan144 (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Jun 2009)
the omnia comes with wm 6.1, but it is upgradable to wm 6.5, if this changes anything.
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
blackberry storm all the way :-)...or until i actually use it up close.
9. secondcor517 (Posts: 94; Member since: 06 Oct 2008)
i'm calling shenanigans! no way it's coming out this quick. the phone was just announced by the oem and it's not on the rebate form.
11. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its still winmo 6.1 no way in heck. no thanks. i had the omnia, i have a storm. BB all the way. you can make winmo as flashy you want, it doesnt hide how clunky and unreliable it is. no thanks no way no how.
12. chupum (Posts: 115; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Didn't some article on one of these forums report that this phone would come with WM 6.1 but then be upgradeable to WM 6.5?
14. secondcor517 (Posts: 94; Member since: 06 Oct 2008)
f/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReporcalledFromFrame=N&application_id=757756&fcc_id=%27A3LSCHI920' t.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTim eout=500&