Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S5 users run into problems with the camera
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2014, 22:16 posted on
Verizon owners with the Samsung Galaxy S5 are running into a major problem with their camera. Even though it works perfectly for the first few days, it eventually starts malfunctioning. Whether you are trying to take a picture for Instagram, or just looking to snap a shot of your cat, the camera refuses to work and reveals a warning message that states: "Warning: Camera Failed."
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
46. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Samsung failed again. Lets face it. samsung only got big because other OEMs was bad on android. Now it starts to look really good and Samsung will drop sales.
48. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Maybe that will happen in the future but not now
69. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Yes it will beacuse the competition is a lot harder and is getting harder every year too. I see more people considering or buying Sony, HTC and LG phones than 2-3 years ago. Iphone 6 will be a hit for sure. Just imagine all those iphone 4-5s owners who wanted a bigger screen and went for android instead of hold on to their 4s. Iphone 6 will be the big game changer for iphone users and they have been waiting including me. But android phones are extremely good today so lets see what happens. But I am 100% sure Samsung wont sell as much.
54. skymitch89 (Posts: 1168; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
To me it seems more like a hardware problem than software. Especially if resetting the device to factory doesn't help. It should be covered by the manufacturer warranty for defective hardware.
55. darkkjedii (Posts: 14129; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hopefully this isn't a hardware issue, that could result in a recall. Samsung doesn't make crap devices. My guess is a simple software bug, that'll get handled in a couple weeks. Cool your heels fellas, a fix is on the way.
56. ahhxd717 (Posts: 326; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
Damn, hopefully its just a software issue than can be fixed with an update. I had this happen once on my One M7 but I just had to restart the phone and it hasn't happened again.
57. Millenialssux (Posts: 14; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Another reason to never get a newly released phone the first month it's out! Let the early adopters find the problems and sort it out.
59. Ninja2loco (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)
It works for me! I have the s4! Can't wait to get the s5!
62. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Selfie failed. One wonder they have a band-aid on the back, it's already broken
67. DisCHORD (Posts: 35; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
Nokia Lumia's don't have this problem, and even an 8.7 mp Nokia phone takes better pictures....