Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S III gets updated to Android 4.3
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 04:13 posted on
It's a good morning for those Verizon customers sporting the Samsung Galaxy S III. Android 4.3 has started rolling out for the phone, and brings with it support for the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch, enhancements to MultiWindow, and the ability to move some apps from internal memory to a microSD card. Other added capabilities include the removal of Media Backup in Backup Assistant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Where's the update for my Sony Xperia Z to 4.3? It's today, right? I'm just excited! Hahahaa
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Me too, I'm very excited! The update should start rolling out today. But it may be the wrong date, or maybe the update is based on the US time zone, so it may be tomorrow.
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Xperia Z is getting 4.3, so is the GS3, and Motorola's 2013 Droids are being soak tested for Kit Kat. Everyone is enjoying the updates today!
3. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Yeahh, it could be. What part in the world are you in @xperiaDROID?
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
@KINGJUAN27 I'm from Malaysia. What about you?
5. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 210; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I'm from the Philippines @xperiaDROID. Hahahaa, we are just neighbors! :D
6. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Awesome! Natutuwa akong makilala kayo @KINGJUAN27. But in case you don't know, you can click the "Reply" if you want to reply to someone. :)
8. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
If you care about having root or flashing roms, DO NOT UPDATE. The devs at XDA are cracking it as we speak. One of them bricked their phone, so don't try anything dumb if your a rooted user.
9. sespesteve (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
woke up this morning and read GS3 on VZW had update rolling out... made sure battery was charged checked phone and there it was waiting for download... seems to be working just fine. now all I can say is Wheres My KitKat?
10. justme (Posts: 55; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
This has been awful...constant notices that "your internet connection is unstable"; my email folders on all accounts have been wiped out and I can't get in to change the IMAP settings. Hate it.