Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S III gets green light from Bluetooth SIG
The SCH-I535 is a Verizon model according to the Nenamark Benchmark site
Now we have model numbers for the Samsung Galaxy S III for all four major U.S. carriers. We have T-Mobile (SGH-T999), Verizon (SCH-I535), AT&T (SGH-I747) and Sprint (SPH-L710).
Verizon's variant of the Samsung Galaxy S III has a green light from the Bluetooth Special Interest Group
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Curious to see a SGS3 vs razr hd comparison.
4. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I'm waiting to make a comparison before I purchase either. I'm pretty sure that I'll end up owning both at some point, but I'd prefer to own the Razr HD first.
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
If the RAZR HD has the huge battery, 4.5+ 720p super amoled display, solid and sturdy build quality, S4 or better processor, motorolas great signal and call quality they are known for, and 32gbs of storage or micro sd slot. Its going to be a tough choice between the two.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5530; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
+1 on that score. It would be a really tough call between the two.
8. belovedson (Posts: 830; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
Tha maxx did not come with a geat radio or it could be the software that was the problem. It will suffice for just about everyones needs but i live at the edge of an lte area and thus far my android tablets has been the only thing that consistently picks up signal
13. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Trust me, if you think it wasnt a great radio, try using the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. RAZR I got full bars of service EVERYWHERE. Even including large buildings. Verizon Galaxy Nexus gets 1-2 bars, sometimes none. Slower 3G data speeds, and the RAZR had better call quality.
2. shamataa (Posts: 202; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
This could be my next phone for sure. Just waiting for the Droid Razor MAxx HD. but i'll be getting SGS3.
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The SG3 is certainly the best Android device out there
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
If the RAZR HD has the specs I mentioned above its going to be REALLY hard for me NOT to get it. The battery life on the VW GN has horrible battery life. 30 minutes on 3G listening to music and texting and on facebook drops it the battery life from 100 to 80. Thats 40 percent an hour.
9. kanagadeepan (Posts: 634; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
There is a rumour that this beast is coming with 2GB of RAM like in Japan, to cool down the US customers, who missed quad-core processor for LTE... Is it true????
10. JunitoNH (Posts: 837; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Verizon must be rubbing its hands and doing the dance; of contract the SG3 is going for $800, so with contract this thing probably going to set you back $399. Remember the Rezound & GNx starting price was $299.
14. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Verizon's "We got LTE phones and our competition doesnt!" crap is over. If they are smart, they will match the prices with AT&T and Sprint. I wouldn't be surprised if SGS3 was 250 on contract.
11. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Unfortunately the promise of smart phones is no longer viable. With data cost skyrocketing and carriers capping bandwidth, its back to the days of SMS and voice.
12. Zumo911 (Posts: 22; Member since: 02 May 2012)
at this point. seeing is believing with Big Red. Everyone was so certain that the SII was coming to Verizon first with LTE, and look what happen. Now they're changing data plans..........
15. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
Hmm what are the chances this or any other newer "top of the line" phones come out before the grandfathered unlimited plans are axed? I am sitting on an available upgrade and am considering the Maxx mainly because of the battery.
16. ricky05estevis (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 May 2012)
I know.. i too am waiting on my upgrade, as a matter of fact i have three available upgrades and 199 for the maxx is probably what im going to get on two lines and wait on the last one to see what happens before its too late, i wonder how it feels to work for verizon