Verizon's Samsung GALAXY Nexus as low as $154.99 from Let's Talk
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2011, 20:35 posted on
For $154.99 with a $75 coupon and a signed 2-year pact, new Verizon customers can buy the long awaited Samsung GALAXY Nexus for $154.99; current customers of Big Red can still get a great deal on the phone, paying $20 more to $174.99 vs. the $299.99 that Verizon is asking on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. mrdunnehy (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
at this price i'm wondering if they are offering the 16g or the 32g verizon is offering the 32g does anyone know
23. sgogeta4 (Posts: 392; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
should be 32GB version, though I wish they'd update the right specs on their website
2. Netolic (Posts: 141; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
are there people camping outside vzn store?
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5379; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
No need to. You go to a store and get it. No huge lines and days of waiting
11. evperry (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
No one cares about this phone except the 10 of us on this board....
31. medalaster01 (Posts: 41; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
YES, No huge lines and days of waiting because it is not iPhone, its the geek phone who are technically ahead to common iPhone users.
5. sgogeta4 (Posts: 392; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Wonder how long it takes before you get the phone if you order it tomorrow.
24. Paulokun (Posts: 4; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Hmm, not sure about let's talk, but if you go on the vzw site you'll get it on Friday if you order early enough
6. Allday28 (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
So whats the catch? And how does insurance work through this place??
10. TheInfamousCJ (Posts: 20; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
After purchasing and activating your new device you have 15 days to add Total Equipment Coverage for 6.99 (Insurance and extended warranty), Wireless Phone Protection for 5.18 (insurance), Extended Warranty for 1.99.
7. ap1989 (Posts: 145; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
but do they let you keep your unlimited data plan if you are an existing customer
8. evperry (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Verizon would offer their own insurance what would a retailer have to do with insurance?
12. jeetster (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
letstalk is a legit dealer if anyone is still iffy about it. I've ordered through them before and service is quiet amazing.
15. CPTNAmazing3 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
what are the disadvantages to upgrading through Let's Talk? I have unlimited 3g with Verizon, will this change if I upgrade to a 4g phone through Let''s Talk?
17. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
Um so I tried using that for an order, just to test it out. It's not working
20. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
the phone comes out on midnight, the code is up now.
21. sgogeta4 (Posts: 392; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
what exactly are you not getting to work?
19. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
it worked when I selected a new account, but not when upgrading
22. dru4you (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
will LetsTalk be able to honor my 50$ new every two discount? and how much do they charge for taxes if I live in Sacramento, California?
25. evperry (Posts: 13; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Just tried. It shows as out of inventory.....Probably working by tomorrow morning.
28. myfoot53 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
This phone ia freakin amazing allready had it for about 2 weeks and im in love with it the screen the lightness android 4.0 is sex all i can say get this phone it wull be the best phone purchase it you will enjoy it so much its a huge jump from gingerbread
29. Sambo (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Just a friendly note on upgrades for smartphones and plan changes. I would make sure those of you going through a third party company to purchase the Galaxy nexus or any phone. Or when you do any type of plan change. That by doing so, it dose not make you lose your unlimited data plan that you have with Verizon or any wireless company. Of course this would only apply if you are already granfathered in with them for unlimited data. Otherwise you may be giving up your unlimited data for tiered data, Just trying to help out. Enjoy whatever devise you choose.Thank's Sam
30. JayLeBlanc (Posts: 33; Member since: 16 May 2011)
This is a great deal but I'm having a major problem - When I select the $39.99/month voice plan, the price of the phone jumps up to $329.99 instead of $229.99 (before coupon). But that's the plan I want!
I tried calling Let's Talk but they weren't open for the day yet. Does anyone know if I order it now with the $59.99/month plan (the minimum plan to get the price to stay at $229.99), I can easily switch to the $39.99/month plan later? Without being charged another $100 for the phone?
Or maybe I should just order from Amazon.... $200 isn't bad.... but they are backordered and not shipping for 8-9 days, while Let's Talk is shipping today! Bah!
32. android1234 (Posts: 106; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Got it!!! $174.99 plus tax, finsihed with around $224 out the door, beats Verizons $300 plus tax price any day!