Verizon's Samsung GALAXY Nexus as low as $154.99 from Let's Talk
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Dec 2011, 20:35
For $154.99 with a $75 coupon and a signed 2-year pact, new Verizon customers can buy the long awaited Samsung GALAXY Nexus for $154.99; current customers of Big Red can still get a great deal on the phone, paying $20 more to $174.99 vs. the $299.99 that Verizon is asking on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. mrdunnehy posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:53 0 0
at this price i'm wondering if they are offering the 16g or the 32g verizon is offering the 32g does anyone know
23. sgogeta4 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 22:38 0 0
should be 32GB version, though I wish they'd update the right specs on their website
4. protozeloz posted on 14 Dec 2011, 20:51 1 1
No need to. You go to a store and get it. No huge lines and days of waiting
11. evperry posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:08 3 7
No one cares about this phone except the 10 of us on this board....
31. medalaster01 posted on 15 Dec 2011, 07:26 2 0
YES, No huge lines and days of waiting because it is not iPhone, its the geek phone who are technically ahead to common iPhone users.
5. sgogeta4 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 20:53 1 1
Wonder how long it takes before you get the phone if you order it tomorrow.
24. Paulokun posted on 14 Dec 2011, 23:07 1 1
Hmm, not sure about let's talk, but if you go on the vzw site you'll get it on Friday if you order early enough
6. Allday28 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 20:53 0 1
So whats the catch? And how does insurance work through this place??
10. TheInfamousCJ posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:07 0 2
After purchasing and activating your new device you have 15 days to add Total Equipment Coverage for 6.99 (Insurance and extended warranty), Wireless Phone Protection for 5.18 (insurance), Extended Warranty for 1.99.
7. ap1989 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:02 1 0
but do they let you keep your unlimited data plan if you are an existing customer
8. evperry posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:03 0 2
Verizon would offer their own insurance what would a retailer have to do with insurance?
12. jeetster posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:08 1 1
letstalk is a legit dealer if anyone is still iffy about it. I've ordered through them before and service is quiet amazing.
15. CPTNAmazing3 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:38 0 1
what are the disadvantages to upgrading through Let's Talk? I have unlimited 3g with Verizon, will this change if I upgrade to a 4g phone through Let''s Talk?
17. sleepyjohnny posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:56 0 1
Um so I tried using that for an order, just to test it out. It's not working
20. sleepyjohnny posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:59 0 1
the phone comes out on midnight, the code is up now.
21. sgogeta4 posted on 14 Dec 2011, 22:08 1 0
what exactly are you not getting to work?
19. sleepyjohnny posted on 14 Dec 2011, 21:58 0 1
it worked when I selected a new account, but not when upgrading
22. dru4you posted on 14 Dec 2011, 22:08 0 1
will LetsTalk be able to honor my 50$ new every two discount? and how much do they charge for taxes if I live in Sacramento, California?
25. evperry posted on 14 Dec 2011, 23:20 0 0
Just tried. It shows as out of inventory.....Probably working by tomorrow morning.
28. myfoot53 posted on 15 Dec 2011, 02:57 0 0
This phone ia freakin amazing allready had it for about 2 weeks and im in love with it the screen the lightness android 4.0 is sex all i can say get this phone it wull be the best phone purchase it you will enjoy it so much its a huge jump from gingerbread
29. Sambo posted on 15 Dec 2011, 05:47 0 0
Just a friendly note on upgrades for smartphones and plan changes. I would make sure those of you going through a third party company to purchase the Galaxy nexus or any phone. Or when you do any type of plan change. That by doing so, it dose not make you lose your unlimited data plan that you have with Verizon or any wireless company. Of course this would only apply if you are already granfathered in with them for unlimited data. Otherwise you may be giving up your unlimited data for tiered data, Just trying to help out. Enjoy whatever devise you choose.Thank's Sam
30. JayLeBlanc posted on 15 Dec 2011, 06:08 0 0
This is a great deal but I'm having a major problem - When I select the $39.99/month voice plan, the price of the phone jumps up to $329.99 instead of $229.99 (before coupon). But that's the plan I want!
I tried calling Let's Talk but they weren't open for the day yet. Does anyone know if I order it now with the $59.99/month plan (the minimum plan to get the price to stay at $229.99), I can easily switch to the $39.99/month plan later? Without being charged another $100 for the phone?
Or maybe I should just order from Amazon.... $200 isn't bad.... but they are backordered and not shipping for 8-9 days, while Let's Talk is shipping today! Bah!
32. android1234 posted on 15 Dec 2011, 08:02 0 0
Got it!!! $174.99 plus tax, finsihed with around $224 out the door, beats Verizons $300 plus tax price any day!