Verizon's Razzle shows both sides
This article contains unofficial information.
Thanks to a friend for the info and pics!
1. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
And let me guess, becuase it has dashboard, or a plastic of a specific texture, it wont be available for prepaid users.
5. ICanAffordVZW (Posts: 123; Member since: 15 Dec 2008)
Well I would assume that since this is replacing the Blitz, and the Blitz was available for prepaid subscribers....
7. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
The Env2, Motorola W755, those phones were available to prepaid users, but the replacements for those phones, Env3, W766 are not available for prepaid users becuase of new enhanced features. I guess we will have to wait until this phone is released to see.
2. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
So this phone will be like the Samsung Upstage in a vaugest sense?
3. rehnhart (Posts: 103; Member since: 27 Mar 2009)
This is one of the stupidest things Verizon has carried. Why is Verizon full of fail?
6. ICanAffordVZW (Posts: 123; Member since: 15 Dec 2008)
It is stupid for VZW to carry a low-end, inexpensive full QWERTY phone? Your post is full of fail.
9. rehnhart (Posts: 103; Member since: 27 Mar 2009)
Actually, I was referring to the swivel portion of the phone, seems pointless and more of a gimmick than a useful feature. I am sure like VZW Fanman below states, some people will like and buy it, but mostly they'll buy due to they are up for a new phone and they don't have much of choice in phones.
4. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
our opinions are quite biased. i mean we are on a phone site. i bet there are a lot of people who will think this phone is cool.
8. knuckleballer34 (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
I would be one of those. It looks like it will be a great messaging device.
10. Sam (unregistered)
I own this phone and love it! I rarely have any problems with it, and when I do, they're usually minor. I love the swivel action and music player, and other than a crappy camera, it has been a great phone! I think I'll just keep this phone when the time comes to upgrade.