Verizon's HTC Trophy shows up on Craigslist with an asking price of $160
0. phoneArena 11 May 2011, 14:15 posted on
One seller on Craigslist, presumably unfamiliar about the notoriety surrounding the device, has placed the handset on sale along with an HTC Droid Incredible 2 in the same posting. Frankly, the $160 that the seller is asking...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
and probably sold the moment it went on...
14. astrocramp (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Not necessarily stolen. I bought a motorola napoleon from a guy on craigslist - an engineering sample that activated on Verizon fine (no problems with the esn).
2. Synack (unregistered)
3. donovan (unregistered)
or its a dummy / display
5. Hallucinator (Posts: 344; Member since: 24 May 2010)
You are an idiot. Someone selling a phone that is not out yet is not news?
7. diannahenderson (unregistered)
Omg I just found out my son is gay today!! Now that is news..!
8. skymitch89 (Posts: 1184; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
The person doesn't seem to know their phones; so I would think that they either got it from a friend who stole it, or it could be a set-up to see what kind of people would buy such a handset.
9. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
WP7 are retarded, ill get one when they mature.
13. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
ur retarted... wp7 is amazing... it obviously is not as good as othe oses at the moment but it is still amazing
16. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
thats why i said i'll wait till they mature unlike you retard!
21. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
well douchebag i was saying they arent retarded... im saying they are quite good at the moment as well and will just get better as time goes on
22. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Reality check they are not. Have you seen their sales....not so hot. have you seen their OS nots so friendly. Stupid idiot get your facts straight
12. joey18 (Posts: 574; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
well thas why people getting unlocked phones bcs when you get new phone at verizon or att full price for 600 after 3 months you get it on craigslist for haft price my phone droid x are saling at verizon store full price for up 500 dollars and cant sale my phone under 250 thas a shame