Verizon tops J.D. Power customer survey for fourth consecutive time
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Feb 2013, 04:26
“Big Red” keeps the top spot in J.D. Powers & Associates’ semi-annual survey about the full-service wireless carriers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Desmund posted on 09 Feb 2013, 04:46 3 0
Well they offer more phones that's for sure lol.
Still though out of all well the Big 4 if I had the money I would possibly switch to Verzion more than likely. AT&T does piss me off a good bit of the time.
2. wendygarett posted on 09 Feb 2013, 05:17 1 4
Because AT&T offers L920 and Verizon offers wp8x that's why, and t-mo only offer android and android only... Discrimination is bad regardless how good your customer service is :)
3. wendygarett posted on 09 Feb 2013, 05:19 0 4
And let's hope nexus 4 and blackberry z10 drives t-mo satisfaction :)
4. g2a5b0e posted on 09 Feb 2013, 06:38 4 1
Incorrect. AT&T also offers the 8x & so does T-Mobile. T-Mobile has multiple Windows Phones, not just Android & they will soon be offering the iPhone also.
13. darkkjedii posted on 09 Feb 2013, 10:30 0 3
Does Tmobile carry the largest selection of windows phones?
14. g2a5b0e posted on 09 Feb 2013, 12:44 2 0
17. darkkjedii posted on 09 Feb 2013, 20:42 0 1
18. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 10 Feb 2013, 16:50 0 0
If only AT&t had 4G LTE in my area I would maybe....JUST MAYBE switch simply because AT&t seems to have the best relationship with manufacturers because they carry the most phones and they usually get them first as well. But going from verizon to at&t i wouldnt save any money at all so i would still be pissed off every month with my wireless bill...
5. jroc74 posted on 09 Feb 2013, 07:41 2 0
Verizon and AT&T are close. In my experience as far as service area....I belive it. And T Mo is last where I am for service.
But for overall reception.....in my area its Verizon and AT&T. AT&T might actually be a lil better.
As you can see.....we cry n moan about Verizon prices...but ppl are paying that money for a reason.
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 09 Feb 2013, 07:51 0 1
you just said that at&t might be a lil better than verizon, but are the prices the same?
9. jroc74 posted on 09 Feb 2013, 08:11 0 0
Depends on what I get. In some cases Verizon was a lil cheaper than AT&T for the same services, same GB of data.
I have a 3 line family plan. One unlimited data, one with 10GB, one with 2GB. And I already had unlimited talk n text before Verizon switched to the Share Everything plans.
10. jroc74 posted on 09 Feb 2013, 09:43 1 0
And...if I were to switch to the Share Everything plans from Verizon...I would save money.
I would have to give up unlimited data tho...
11. darkkjedii posted on 09 Feb 2013, 10:22 2 1
Wow AT&T has come from dead last to a close 2nd, not bad.
15. corporateJP posted on 09 Feb 2013, 16:23 1 0
Somebody finally woke up at their HQ after six years of last-place finishes.
16. corporateJP posted on 09 Feb 2013, 16:30 0 0
All four carriers have some serious swiss cheese going on in one way, shape, or form.
It all comes down to picking your poison: service coverage or superb customer service, the better you expect the higher you might be paying.
As well, you can tell T-mobile is still paying for the "I don't care anymore, I might be losing my job" attitude that their customer service reps had due to the proposed merger. Somebody might want to resend them the corporate internal memo letting them know the buyout is off.
Also, Tracphone, Straight Talk, and Net 10 are all owned by AmericanMovil. Yet, they're all over the boards. Maybe they should consolodate their call centers and train their reps better?