Verizon to update Samsung Galaxy S III to Android 4.1 starting on Friday
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Dec 2012, 15:10
Good news for those Verizon customers with the Samsung Galaxy S III as the carrier has announced that it will be updating the flagship Android handset to Android 4.1 starting Friday; the update, which will make the phone Global Ready, will be pushed out in phases so if you are impatient and can't wait for the OTA update, there is always Kies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 13 Dec 2012, 15:24 2 0
The Jelly Bean has COME BACK TO.........The Galaxy S3.
3. bubba78 posted on 13 Dec 2012, 15:31 1 0
I also hope that they fixed the group messaging issue, that when someone replies to a group message it goes into an individual message instead of the group message It lets you send them fine just not receive them. I have Verizon messages app now and it works OK, I just prefer to use the built in messaging app.
6. Reluctant_Human posted on 13 Dec 2012, 21:38 0 0
I will be doing manual update checks all night.. I've never wanted a jellybean so bad in my life.
7. tehalley posted on 14 Dec 2012, 05:25 0 0
No luck in ALABAMA today, maybe a few more weeks or months!
12. tehalley posted on 14 Dec 2012, 18:10 0 0
Finally came this afternoon, now getting used to it! :0)
8. justme posted on 14 Dec 2012, 10:23 0 0
Please don't laugh at me too much, but what should I do before downloading this? What kinds of things get deleted and how do I back them up?
9. 714reyesj posted on 14 Dec 2012, 11:25 0 0
62mb? Yeah right mines downloading now and it's 400mb
10. Vince805 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 11:30 0 0
Mine is also downloading right now. 400mb!!! JELLYBEAN!!!!!
11. mikeguy1981 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 15:18 0 0
Downloaded my 400mb file 2:15 pm today here in connecticut. Yay its like a christmas present. So many new features.
13. infinitiboy92 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 18:46 0 0
Finally Downloading my update.. I feel like a big kid!!