Verizon to start selling Google's Nexus 7 2013 in the near future?
Another thing revealed by @evleaks is that Verizon’s Nexus 7 won’t have carrier branding. Verizon users haunted by its logos placed all over smartphones and tablets will probably consider this great news.
Pricing details have not been disclosed, but we’ll likely find out more on this soon.
Verizon was supposed to release a Nexus 7 compatible with its LTE network before the end of 2013, but testing and certification took way too long. But now the new 7-inch Nexus seems to be finally coming to the largest US mobile carrier. Anyone still waiting for it?
1. bubbadoes (Posts: 324; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Late to the game again. Vw will never get it. Htc one was was released on vw last also
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5599; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
VZW should just put all their 'certification' effort into the Nexus 7 (2014) edition. Then they can be first to offer the 2014 edition. The 2013 edition is essentially yesterdays news.
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1148; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Verizon should be embarrassed. They can screw anything with the word Nexus in it.
5. superguy (Posts: 271; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Nothing like selling last year's technology today.
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
and we now got phones reaching nearly 7inches...
7. ChafedBanana (Posts: 358; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Awesome. I'm glad to finally see choices besides AT&T and T - mobile.