Verizon to partner with Color for HD life-streaming
0. phoneArena 07 May 2012, 11:57 posted on
Color and Verizon team up to enable real-time HD video life-streaming with audio, exclusively on Big Red's 4G network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android1234 (Posts: 106; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
unlimited data baby!!!! bring on 1080p streaming :) lol
2. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Hipster filters? Brilliant, just brilliant.
3. miles16852 (Posts: 228; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
and we are supposed to do this with this INSULTING 2 or 5 or even 10GB of data??? ha ha ha yeah ok! come on verizon,, time to think past your nose and give us unlimited or at least give 50GB for LTE!!!
4. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Another pot shot at Instagram? I hated it when it was iPhone only and I REALLY hate hipsters, but Instagram isn't that bad once you get to use it. If you like to share pictures and possibly edit them a little bit, Instagram is fine, especially with everyone using it. Most pictures aren't that good, but there are some people that spend lots of time on them and make the pictures actually look good