BlackBerry Storm 9530 Specifications | Review
This article contains unofficial information.
1. T-Money3000 (unregistered)
2. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
im excited. im still runnin .75 haha. it should def make it run better
4. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
OMG! This will be nice. I too am still running .75. Haven't been too interested to be a beta bitch, but I also run a Mac for all my computer use. Hopefully this should launch in the next couple of days with the announcement from RIM about the release of "AppWorld".
5. jgerboc (Posts: 18; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
4 months. Is anyone else thinking " 'bout time?" If it doesn't happen soon....ready to go back to 2 cans and a string. -signed On a ledge in Erie, PA
6. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
The hardware is still shitty and of NO quality.
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
the hardware is not shit. i have no complaints with the storm hardware
7. The Doc (Posts: 122; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
"HEAVYBREATHING" Go play in traffic... I installed the leaked .113 and I've noticed a significant difference from the leaked .109. The OS runs a lot smoother and the transition from portrait to landscape also has improved. People will definitely notice a difference, especially if they are still running .75...
9. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I think "heavybreathing" was already playing in traffic, and evidently was also run down by a bus...Thus all the heavy breathing, and definite lack of intelligence.