Verizon to launch the BlackBerry Tour on July 12th with a $199 contract price?
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jun 2009, 00:49
Big Red appears ready to launch one of the most anticipated 'Berry's as the Tour is expected to be released July 12th for $199 with a 2 year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. legionsreturn (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2009, 13:09 0
Agreed, VZW is starving for a new blackberry in the traditional form factor.
3. BlackberryUser posted on 27 Jun 2009, 10:47 0
I wish it had WiFi, but if it's anything like the BB Curve 8900 then it will be a huge improvement from the storm I have right now. I use my phone for email / text at work and the Storm jsut isn't cutting it.
4. htsee posted on 27 Jun 2009, 11:38 0
I cant remember the last cdma phone from blackberry that had wi-fi... it just isnt their thing...
5. BlackberryUser posted on 27 Jun 2009, 11:53 0
It's supposed to be offered in February on the Blackberry Aries.
7. bigfanboyred posted on 27 Jun 2009, 19:31 0
beside the bb aries, the supposed storm 2 rumored to have wifi... who really knows, its way too early. but iam gonna get the tour for sure. august 8th is my annual update!
9. BBuser posted on 29 Jun 2009, 13:37 0
I know I may be in the minority but I find using the Storm great. I text and email all the time with very little errors and I have large hands.
8. The_Man_Named_X posted on 28 Jun 2009, 19:44 0
All smart phones should come with Wi-Fi. I have no idea why in 2009 they are still releasing smart phones without wi-fi.
10. VZWEMPLOYEE posted on 29 Jun 2009, 19:00 0
Can we please stop blogging about wi-fi stop it. We at verizon are not big on wi-fi becuase of our data package and the security factor involved. You want wi-fi get less service and switch to ATT. More bars more places More lost calls more places
12. The_Man_Named_X posted on 02 Jul 2009, 07:59 0
More like VZW likes crippling their phones. If Wi-Fi is such a security factor why is it that most business people that have phones have wi-fi and most business people with phones have ATT.