Verizon to launch the BlackBerry Tour on July 12th with a $199 contract price?
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2009, 00:49 posted on
Big Red appears ready to launch one of the most anticipated 'Berry's as the Tour is expected to be released July 12th for $199 with a 2 year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. legionsreturn (unregistered)
Agreed, VZW is starving for a new blackberry in the traditional form factor.
3. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
I wish it had WiFi, but if it's anything like the BB Curve 8900 then it will be a huge improvement from the storm I have right now. I use my phone for email / text at work and the Storm jsut isn't cutting it.
4. htsee (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2009)
I cant remember the last cdma phone from blackberry that had wi-fi... it just isnt their thing...
5. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
It's supposed to be offered in February on the Blackberry Aries.
7. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
beside the bb aries, the supposed storm 2 rumored to have wifi... who really knows, its way too early. but iam gonna get the tour for sure. august 8th is my annual update!
9. BBuser (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Jun 2009)
I know I may be in the minority but I find using the Storm great. I text and email all the time with very little errors and I have large hands.
8. The_Man_Named_X (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 May 2009)
All smart phones should come with Wi-Fi. I have no idea why in 2009 they are still releasing smart phones without wi-fi.
10. VZWEMPLOYEE (Posts: 34; Member since: 13 Jun 2009)
Can we please stop blogging about wi-fi stop it. We at verizon are not big on wi-fi becuase of our data package and the security factor involved. You want wi-fi get less service and switch to ATT. More bars more places More lost calls more places
12. The_Man_Named_X (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 May 2009)
More like VZW likes crippling their phones. If Wi-Fi is such a security factor why is it that most business people that have phones have wi-fi and most business people with phones have ATT.